Industry News Forum

News about the Industry itself, as opposed to a specific game. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

This Month's Inside Xbox Episode Promises E3 2019 Details

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 10 April 19 at 19:46
An hour of news

Please click here to read the story: This Month's Inside Xbox Episode Promises E3 2019 Details
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 10 April 19 at 19:58
Please show the new Xbox consoles clap dance
Greetings Niko
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 10 April 19 at 20:09
Yes, please try to sell us the Xbox SAD ! Ha ha ha!

...and tell us what games you are selling to Nintendo and iOS and Android platforms that traditionally were Xbox exclusives....forza, halo and any others you are keeping as a surprise!
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 10 April 19 at 20:20
What information is my guy Rod going to drop? Gears 5 is too big, unless it’s useless like this is a video of our team showing how they design a cave wall in Gears 5. I could see some gameplay from Gears Tactics, I think they’ll wait to show anything on the Funko Gears too.
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 10 April 19 at 20:26, Edited on 10 April 19 at 20:29 by NxtDutch
This Inside Xbox is going to tease just how out of touch the Xbox Leadership is. Another controller. More talk about PC, xCloud, and Xbox IP's going to other platforms. Mind you, with free access to Xbox Live!

Xbox's (console) only true exclusive is paying for Xbox Live! And somehow some of you fans are okay with that?
So, Xbox is going full 3rd party Publisher now? Where does that leave us Hardcore Xbox console fans?
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 10 April 19 at 21:35
FreedomIPhantom said:
This Inside Xbox is going to tease just how out of touch the Xbox Leadership is. Another controller. More talk about PC, xCloud, and Xbox IP's going to other platforms. Mind you, with free access to Xbox Live!

Xbox's (console) only true exclusive is paying for Xbox Live! And somehow some of you fans are okay with that?
No I think every Xbox Live member should pay. It is not fair ( Halo MCC for example ) that pc gamers don't have to pay for it .....
Greetings Niko
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 10 April 19 at 21:59
NapalmNiko said:
FreedomIPhantom said:

No I think every Xbox Live member should pay. It is not fair ( Halo MCC for example ) that pc gamers don't have to pay for it .....
You are damn right. It is not right that, we invest in the platform by purchasing the home console then we have to pay for Xbox Live. Meanwhile, Phil Spencer is trying to put Xbox's IP's on everything, with free access to Xbox Live.

WE NEED TO MAKE IT KNOWN THAT IT'S UNACCEPTABLE! If you have social media we need to make a push.

If you want to put Xbox games everywhere fine, but either everyone pays, or no one pays!
So, Xbox is going full 3rd party Publisher now? Where does that leave us Hardcore Xbox console fans?
PsychicChicken
Posted on 10 April 19 at 22:11
FreedomIPhantom said:

You can lead the charge and show Microsoft that you won't stand for it anymore by never using an xbox console or visiting an xbox website again. Ready? Start now. Right now. Bye!
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 10 April 19 at 22:19
PsychicChicken said:
FreedomIPhantom said:

You can lead the charge and show Microsoft that you won't stand for it anymore by never using an xbox console or visiting an xbox website again. Ready? Start now. Right now. Bye!
You being condescending isn't welcome. Why are you okay with double standards? Do you like a top 3 richest company in the world giving preferential treatment to other gamers to make headway into other gamer markets?

Either everyone pays, or no one pays.
TURUT
TURUT
Posted on 11 April 19 at 00:09
When does e3 2019 start this year
turut
Falcon12727
Falcon12727
Posted on 11 April 19 at 00:22
NapalmNiko said:
Please show the new Xbox consoles clap dance
It will be interesting to see how well these will sell if released in 2020.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 11 April 19 at 02:50
I’ve discovered Warframe on Steam and sweet Jesus it is so awesome that you don’t need an overpriced membership to play MP. I bought an Xbox console and TV, paid for internet and game I’m not allowed to play a portion of my game that has MP.

I’m weeding myself off Xbox, next gen console will be PS. They may still have PS Plus but at least the games are there. Xbox will have multiple consoles and less games, they are diluting console gaming to the point where many will not be a part of it much longer.
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
xDaddy Cake
xDaddy Cake
Posted on 11 April 19 at 05:58
spring sale announcement hopefully
UniQ G4M3R NL
UniQ G4M3R NL
Posted on 11 April 19 at 07:13
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
What information is my guy Rod going to drop? Gears 5 is too big, unless it’s useless like this is a video of our team showing how they design a cave wall in Gears 5. I could see some gameplay from Gears Tactics, I think they’ll wait to show anything on the Funko Gears too.
Probably the release date of Gears Pop, or say that it's now available. It has already soft launched a couple of months ago, so a full release should come soon.
VisceralGnat84
Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:12
xDaddy Cake said:
spring sale announcement hopefully
Signs are the Spring sale is up tomorrow morning;
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/369244-xbl-deals-dwg-ent...

FreedomIPhantom said:
Xbox's (console) only true exclusive is paying for Xbox Live!
It's now evident that the GWG selection has been diluted since the start of Gamepass (just compare to PSNow). Then they plan a Gamepass+Gold combo to ease in new users without having to swallow double subscriptions. Maybe they don't wan't to enrage their old fans, but getting a slowly worse deal while continously scaring away new customers doesn't seem like a better strategy than just ditching it.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 11 April 19 at 15:20, Edited on 11 April 19 at 15:21 by wolfsburgraz
I'm more interested in the back compat news, hoping for a new flood of OG Xbox titles.
JedEgan
JedEgan
Posted on 15 April 19 at 13:25
I'm hoping for more than a flood, I'm hoping they've found a way to automate the process and will announce the full OG Xbox library as back compat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.