KontoGR
KontoGR
Posted on 17 April 19 at 02:15
Sashamorning said:
Rhyolitic said:
KontoGR said:
Rhyolitic said:
KontoGR said:
Seriously can someone explain why AC Odyssey is 67% off in US, but 50% off in EU?
Because the bits have to be converted to metric. Also, your weird electrical plugs and voltages. It all adds up. smile
You think you're funny?
Well...ya...

Funny lookin'. But really, I blame genetics for that. I can't really take credit.
I thought it was damn funny, actually.
Well, I found funny you can't get the gold medals in rdr 2
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 17 April 19 at 05:33
MustangNights said:
Can anyone tell me how much of a pain Jurassic World Evolution is? I'm interested in playing it but never been too big on managing a sim type game. Is it a lot to it or more of an easier sim (build stuff but manages itself for the most part?)

Thanks for any insight
I decided to get this game (Have kids who live dinosaurs so thought it would be a good educational thing, at least that's what I told the wife wink), and so far it seems pretty easy. Nothing like the Sim City games of the past that I always struggled to do laugh
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
eayragt
eayragt
Posted on 17 April 19 at 06:17
KontoGR said:
Sashamorning said:
Rhyolitic said:
KontoGR said:
Rhyolitic said:
KontoGR said:
Seriously can someone explain why AC Odyssey is 67% off in US, but 50% off in EU?
Because the bits have to be converted to metric. Also, your weird electrical plugs and voltages. It all adds up. smile
You think you're funny?
Well...ya...

Funny lookin'. But really, I blame genetics for that. I can't really take credit.
I thought it was damn funny, actually.
Well, I found funny you can't get the gold medals in rdr 2
Interesting flex, getting a few extra achievements by spending 270 extra hours on a game...
Say everything with a smile
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 17 April 19 at 07:21
There are a couple of Windows 10 games I'm interested in buying in this Spring sale - ABZU and Goat Simulator. I haven't seen ABZU on W10 go on sale in a while so I might as well pick that up now.
marksmango1d
marksmango1d
Posted on 18 April 19 at 07:29
I forget that these are American prices so they are higher in Canada.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 19 April 19 at 01:45
marksmango1d said:
I forget that these are American prices so they are higher in Canada.
There is a button just above the list where you can click on your countries flag to show the correct prices for you.
60 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 19 April 19 at 17:40
Anyone have thoughts on Subnautica? I've been considering it. From what I can tell, it's somewhat similar to No Man's Sky?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.