Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale 2019

AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:52
BlackxRyan said:
No Season Passes, seriously ?
We didn't pick up much DLC at all with our scan. We'll update if any more deals are added though.
Signature
Sera Di Siah
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:53
Solo Wing 82 said:
No sekiro, to bad, ill pick up ace combat 7 and metro exodus gladly though
Why would a game that released less than 3 weeks ago be on sale already though?

Soul Calibur 6 already on a 67% sale though... that's gonna be on the game pass within a few weeks for sure. No point in buying it now. Honestly what is the point on buying anything anymore (unless you really want it ASAP)? Everything ends up in the game pass these days.
kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
LaughinGuo
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:53
only 6 dlc sale fucking joke
xDaddy Cake
xDaddy Cake
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:56
burnout remastered and jurassiac world evolution for me, nothing else stands out for me
WhySoSeri0usXxX
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:56, Edited on 11 April 19 at 21:03 by WhySoSeri0usXxX
Meh, some prices doens't make sence and are much cheaper on disc.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - €28
L.A. Noire - €29,99
Dark Souls: Remastered - €29,99
Dead Rising 4 - €35
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition - €35
We Happy Few - €41,99

Alot prices are also a repetition...
CraziestSock
CraziestSock
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:00
Wow. I JUST bought No mans sky yesterday. FML
Craziestsock
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:04
CraziestSock said:
Ask for a refund if you haven't played it. Via the websites customer service. You may get lucky.

Just say it came out on sale the next day.
buttmudBrooks
buttmudBrooks
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:06
"The exact games I wanted to be at least 75% off aren't so this sale is garbage amIright?"
Always number 2.
Giincee
Giincee
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:07
That is a big sale though
mkdfan
mkdfan
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:09
The Lego deals are shocking. £36 for Lego Avengers? It’s over 3 years old!

Is Watch dogs 2 dlc worth the extra money or should I just get the base version?
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:11
FiveWizz said:
CraziestSock said:
Ask for a refund if you haven't played it. Via the websites customer service. You may get lucky.

Since it’s been less than 2 weeks and if you’ve played under 2hours then you don’t even need to contact anyone you’re allowed to refund just hit the refund button in your purchases on Microsoft site
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:11
Was hoping for better deals on Overcooked 2, AC III, and Far Cry New Dawn. I'll just hold off til I get the price I'm alright with. I've got other things to play in the mean time.
CraziestSock
CraziestSock
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:12
J2B9 said:
FiveWizz said:
CraziestSock said:

Since it’s been less than 2 weeks and if you’ve played under 2hours then you don’t even need to contact anyone you’re allowed to refund just hit the refund button in your purchases on Microsoft site
Ill give that a try thanks!
Craziestsock
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:13
J2B9 said:
FiveWizz said:
CraziestSock said:

^this. I did it for $100 Infinite warfare win 10 and got it refunded quickly when it wasn’t working. Think there’s a limit to the times u do it though
Visions of Gore
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:15
Solo Wing 82 said:
Prepare your butthole for sekiro before you buy. Mine will never be the sameshock. But definitely buy it. Don't wait for a sale
eayragt
eayragt
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:16
New low price for The Flame in the Flood.
Say everything with a smile
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:18, Edited on 11 April 19 at 21:19 by Solo Wing 82
Visions of Gore said:
Solo Wing 82 said:
Prepare your butthole for sekiro before you buy. Mine will never be the sameshock. But definitely buy it. Don't wait for a sale
Yes I don't think I can wait much longer....i thought theres a slight chance going on sale fast for maybe 15% off....they do that sometimes.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:23
I've either played everything on this list or I have no interest in the rest. Game Pass has kinda ruined sales for me.
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:24
So, serious question, how is Paw Patrol? I certainly don't want to pay full price for it, but I do think my daughter would enjoy watching me play it and trying to play herself.
NateDawgSn1per
Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:25
This is my first big sale since making the change to all mostly all digital, was really expecting to spend some money. Is it normally this bad? The hype surrounding the sale got me excited to grab some good achievement games for cheap and some great prices on solid games as well. These prices don't seem very good and I don't see many quality indie games with decent achievements.....
NateDawgSn1per
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.