Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dress Your Avatar in New Game of Thrones and Warframe Costumes for Free

  • punkyliarpunkyliar179,777
  • Posted on 11 April 19 at 23:00Permalink
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
  • Posted on 11 April 19 at 23:08Permalink
    They can toss up as many free items as they like. They'll take my cat guard avatar from my cold dead hands.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • SeitzzSeitzz683,575
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 23:21Permalink
    I will never change my avatar or gamer picture. Made the avatar once and never touched it again. Gamer pic I kept because I liked a lot and it's still the OG square, sometimes it doesn't look as nice when it's the small square in the big circle, but I just like it for some reason.
  • LockieLockie293,997
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 23:45Permalink
    I hope one day we can get the new avatars onto TA or atleast have the option to.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • LilGurgiLilGurgi167,683
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 00:03Permalink
    I was hoping for some more options when I got the tweet notice update (Tyrion, Night King, or The Mountain), but I'll take the Jon Snow one with no prob.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7386,303
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 00:18Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
    It's a blink and you'll miss it type of thing. If anything, calling attention to it is more of a spoiler than the spoiler itself.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,298,871
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 00:28Permalink
    Dresden N7 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
    It's a blink and you'll miss it type of thing. If anything, calling attention to it is more of a spoiler than the spoiler itself.
    Not only that, but this "spoiler-free" culture the internet has been fostering needs to stop. It's been a good loooong while since the last season of Game of Thrones. If you haven't seen it yet, too bad.
  • OnsidicOnsidic767,197
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 00:35Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
    I could understand if it was within the first few months, but it has been what.. 2 yrs. Thats free game :)
    ...
  • Tatl360Tatl360207,212
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 00:58Permalink
    I will check these items but the new avatar store is so dumb, so bad made. The filtering is awful, navigation is awful.
    Worst store ever.
    They could at least copy the store of the previous avatars, but no...
  • FoogaFooga1,263,863
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 01:30Permalink
    Fire Hawk D said:
    Dresden N7 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
    It's a blink and you'll miss it type of thing. If anything, calling attention to it is more of a spoiler than the spoiler itself.
    Not only that, but this {#}spoiler-free{#} culture the internet has been fostering needs to stop. It's been a good loooong while since the last season of Game of Thrones. If you haven't seen it yet, too bad.
    ^ This. We shouldn’t have to tiptoe around other people, especially because of a TV event that happened 2 years ago.
  • Posted on 12 April 19 at 02:43Permalink
    Lockie said:
    I hope one day we can get the new avatars onto TA or atleast have the option to.
    ^Absolutely this!

    Back on topic...sooooo FkN ready for GOT this Sunday!!! toast

    Oh and also, no it’s not a spoiler. Like others have said, It’s been 2 years . If you haven’t watched it by now, that’s on you. That’d be ridiculous having to spoiler tag everything out there in the event someone hasn’t seen something. If there is something I don’t want spoiled, I make a point not to go to any site that might have any info on it. Simple as that.
    Matthew
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7386,303
  • RadicalKoopaRadicalKoopa490,020
  • Posted on 12 April 19 at 03:04Permalink
    Fooga said:
    Fire Hawk D said:
    Dresden N7 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    I would recommend putting SPOILERS somewhere in there for the Icy Viserion, especially if someone has been planning on finishing up the previous season right as this next season is about to kick off, they might not be quite there yet.
    It's a blink and you'll miss it type of thing. If anything, calling attention to it is more of a spoiler than the spoiler itself.
    Not only that, but this "spoiler-free" culture the internet has been fostering needs to stop. It's been a good loooong while since the last season of Game of Thrones. If you haven't seen it yet, too bad.
    ^ This. We shouldn’t have to tiptoe around other people, especially because of a TV event that happened 2 years ago.
    I mean, I did say in case someone had decided to start and catch up for the final season (I actually know two friends who are doing that, hadn't watch until people finally encouraged them and are set to complete season 7 this week or last). Figured it was a fair request basically up until the point Season 8 starts airing laugh
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv438,892
  • MichelMichel919,346
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 03:19, Edited on 12 April 19 at 03:19 by MichelPermalink
    havent seen got, cant care less about the spoilers.

    The dragon pet is a pretty cool prop
  • EmiinahEmiinah46,375
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 03:56Permalink
    Lockie said:
    I hope one day we can get the new avatars onto TA or atleast have the option to.
    I was hoping for this too as I customise my new avatar quite often. My old avatar was badly created when I first bought an Xbox, before the new avatars were released, and I never touched the damn thing again. I’ve tried to update it but it won’t reflect the same on TA.
    Made you look :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.