Game Discussion: Kameo: Elements of Power Forum

TA not detecting unlocked 0 point achievements

AuthorMessage
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 12 April 19 at 04:32
I've unlocked several 0 point DLC achievements in Kameo, but they don't appear on TA. I can see them on my Xbox profile, and I've been unlocking achievements in other games that show up on TA.

Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 12 April 19 at 05:41, Edited on 12 April 19 at 05:42 by RayvenMorrigana
Have you tried forcing a scan?

I know this is from a few years ago (I couldn't find a note recent post) but I believe it's still the same to fix this

Achievement Won Not Being Picked Up (FIFA10 Zero Gamerscore)

If that doesn't work you could message an admin, I know they can do a scan that seems to pick up more info than when a regular user does it

You'll probably get more answers if you post in the Site Help forum.

Site Help Forum
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 12 April 19 at 06:33, Edited on 12 April 19 at 06:33 by Johnny Sinister
0 point achievements on TA won’t scan until you earn another non-0 achievement and then have it scan.

This is an issue with community challenges as well.
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 12 April 19 at 06:35
RayvenMorrigana said:
Have you tried forcing a scan?

I know this is from a few years ago (I couldn't find a note recent post) but I believe it's still the same to fix this

Achievement Won Not Being Picked Up (FIFA10 Zero Gamerscore)

If that doesn't work you could message an admin, I know they can do a scan that seems to pick up more info than when a regular user does it

You'll probably get more answers if you post in the Site Help forum.

Site Help Forum
Thank you for the help... I popped an achievement in another 360 game and that somehow caused TA to see the Kameo achievements that weren't showing up before.
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 12 April 19 at 06:36
I think this has do with with scanners looking for changes in GS/TA score to update your profile and not ‘achievements won’.
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 14 April 19 at 23:38
Johnny Sinister said:
I think this has do with with scanners looking for changes in GS/TA score to update your profile and not ‘achievements won’.
Me thinks you are correct.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.