The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 16 Quickest Game Completions from the Xbox One Spring Sale

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:30
Grab some quick and easy score for a discount

Please click here to read the story: The 16 Quickest Game Completions from the Xbox One Spring Sale
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:33
Staring at a brick wall would be more exciting than completing Abzu & Paw Patrol
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:40
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Staring at a brick wall would be more exciting than completing Abzu & Paw Patrol
Abzu wasn't bad...Virginia though....that's one of the worst gamingexperiences in my life.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:41, Edited on 12 April 19 at 15:42 by HawkeyeBarry20
Those arcade games are really easy but they have 1-2 cheevos that aren’t easy and could take up some time. Galaga kicked my buttlaugh. I didn’t think Abzu was a bad game, different but it was ok.

If there was a game I would try and save people from playing it would be Virginia. I can barely remember the story now but I can vividly remember finishing my first playthrough thinking this game was hot garbage.

Edit* TheMaize, you beat me to it and echoed my thoughts exactly.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:44
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Too true about Paw Patrol. I would also say the same about Black the Fall and probably Brothers A Tale of Two Sons as well.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 12 April 19 at 15:49
TheMaize said:
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Abzu wasn't bad...Virginia though....that's one of the worst gamingexperiences in my life.
I didn't mind ABZU that much either.
Virginia has been sat in my backlog for a long time, and I'm not sure I want to touch it just yet laugh
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:10
ManicMetalhead said:
TheMaize said:
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
I didn't mind ABZU that much either.
Virginia has been sat in my backlog for a long time, and I'm not sure I want to touch it just yet laugh
Abzu was a pretty cool game for what it was. But yeah...Virginia started interesting and just got really convoluted towards the end. Super painful that you had to play it twice in a row.
BlinkFandangoII
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:33, Edited on 12 April 19 at 16:33 by BlinkFandangoII
Abzu was fine, not too bad. The arcade games are much easier if you use the checkpoint glitch. Not really worried about boredom for Paw Patrol, I might get it for my kids at some point, but only once it's $10 or less.
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:37
Estimated time on site: 4-5h
Estimated time for me: 10-15h
BushidoBrown305
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:38, Edited on 12 April 19 at 16:40 by BushidoBrown305
NawtyCawty said:
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Too true about Paw Patrol. I would also say the same about Black the Fall and probably Brothers A Tale of Two Sons as well.
I didn’t mind playing Abzu or brothers at all. Actually thought brothers was kinda charming

That Unmechanical game that’s leaving game pass soon was an hour I hated every single second of tho
Teriyaki Tej
555,750 555,750 GamerScore
Teriyaki Tej
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:42
NawtyCawty said:
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Paw patrol yeah but not them other games, i loved them
maguzzolo
maguzzolo
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:49
Brothers is a very good game
FISK
FISK
Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:03
Virginia was great, still listen to https://youtu.be/na-tovCFKAw
derektwopointoh
Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:09
Isn’t Scrabble still unplayable?
Lambent Lail
Lambent Lail
Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:17
I don’t understand the point of these articles. Why don’t you just add a column to the sales articles that lists every game’s completion time as it is reported on the site? Then all someone has to do is sort it by that new column and work their way down...
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:52
Lambent Lail said:
I don’t understand the point of these articles. Why don’t you just add a column to the sales articles that lists every game’s completion time as it is reported on the site? Then all someone has to do is sort it by that new column and work their way down...
Because that would be streamlining the process and make as much sense as adding the prices to these on here as well. People will think your lazy if you want a more efficient way of doing things headspin
Matthew
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:52
Y’all better stop talking trash about the undisputed GOTY paw patrol before I lose my cool angry
I just wanted to play video games.
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 12 April 19 at 18:09
Those arcade games shouldn't be on this list at all, it's all up to personal skill as to whether or not you can manage the difficult achievements, I dont evem think I ever finished galaga because that one was so difficult for me
Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
Two Noble Jedi
Posted on 12 April 19 at 18:10, Edited on 12 April 19 at 18:13 by Two Noble Jedi
Pacman 256 is endless trash. No way could you legit 100% this in under 20 hours without cloud save glitch. Grindy and dull trying to get all power ups and upgrades. I gave up way before getting that much as it was sucking the life out of me. Not even a proper PAC game.
Two Noble Jedi
Posted on 12 April 19 at 18:18
Also I thought Abzu and Brothers were both great little gems, my only criticism would be too short and not much replay value and pretty easy. But great atmosphere in both keeps you hooked making sure you won't be able to stop playing until you have seen it through to the end.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.