Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto V

Looking for two players for CM4 Challenge and elitist

• Posted on 12 April 19 at 17:46, Edited on 11 May 19 at 21:40 by RAVENxSPEEDSTERPermalink
    I need 2 dedicated players to complete CM4 and the elitist challenge as I already have one more waiting for my response to get this started. Being high enough rank (which would be at least 100) would help too so you enough health and armor in your inventory.

Update: I need one player to play with us after 5 pm central time and that lives in the US so I don’t have to fuss with the time zone differences. Oh and one more thing please for the love of god don’t fool around between missions so we don’t have our progress reset as that’s what happened last time.
  • Posted on 13 April 19 at 12:57Permalink
    What kind of days / times are you looking for players for GMT as in the UK.
  • Posted on 07 June 19 at 02:25Permalink
    I recently got the criminal mastermind challenge just need a good crew to get elitist and I would like to do the original criminal mastermind challenge for the original heists if anyone wants to do that after elitist is done.
    I PLAY TO HAVE FUN!!!! I do tend to play solo most of the time but always willing to play with others if they have time for that of course. TA ROCKS!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.