Investigations Questions Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Mr Granstaff

AuthorMessage
Death Dealers
Death Dealers
Posted on 14 April 19 at 19:44
I firmly believe that Mr Granstaff is being railroaded. He’s too good a player and an achievement hunter to have to cheat to unlock the achievements. On top of that since he has almost 30000 achievements unlocked it would stand to reason that at least some of those would have .000 millisecond timestamps. It’s common sense that the chance of that happening does exist. Investigations Team needs to speak to him get the evidence he has to refute it and then see they were wrong and reverse the ruling. Mr Granstaff is too active in this community to be wronged like this.
Death Dealers
Posted on 14 April 19 at 21:29, Edited on 14 April 19 at 21:33 by the Investigations Manager
We do not discuss investigations here in the public without the permission of the account holder. If you can get that member to OK us to discuss the issues we noted, I'll explain everything.

I will state that your take on the events is incorrect.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.