Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Bayonetta Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 27 October 10 at 20:04
Please use this thread to discuss the Bayonetta walkthrough
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 08 April 11 at 06:14, Edited on 05 June 11 at 05:45 by Tasty Pastry
We are currently looking for a new owner for this walkthrough. Please post if interested!

New owner found.
As soon as you're born you start dying...
Information Posted on 07 July 11 at 19:15
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Bayonetta Walkthrough
StanleyCup CAPS
Posted on 13 August 17 at 00:18
OK, just got this with GWG and thought I would use the Walkthrough to help play/complete the game.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A WALKTHROUGH?!? You can call me mean if you want but in all my years enjoying TA this is the worst "walkthrough" I have ever seen. There is NO walkthrough in any shape or form, it's just a list of the achievements. This is pitiful.
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 09 October 17 at 14:42
GiantBallOfOil said:
OK, just got this with GWG and thought I would use the Walkthrough to help play/complete the game.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A WALKTHROUGH?!? You can call me mean if you want but in all my years enjoying TA this is the worst "walkthrough" I have ever seen. There is NO walkthrough in any shape or form, it's just a list of the achievements. This is pitiful.
i agree with this statement.
anomalystic777
Posted on 15 July 18 at 10:52
This walkthrough is really not up to standard, it's just a glorified roadmap. Easily one of the worst walkthroughs I've seen here.

It seriously needs redoing (well, doing would be more precise given what's already here).
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 15 July 18 at 11:12
There's worse walkthroughs *cough* Jericho *cough* but I believe this is on their to fix list
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 01 September 18 at 21:21
Whoever allowed this to be published should hang their head in shame. Just take this shit down.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 28 April 19 at 18:09
Agreed, so many walkthroughs here are just lists...

Fable II I look at you è_é
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 28 April 19 at 21:39
SweetArkhane said:
Agreed, so many walkthroughs here are just lists...

Fable II I look at you è_é
That's why the walkthroughs here allow anyone to come on to fix them and we have a big list of those that are in need of improvement. Not much can be done for ones already published without anyone stepping up.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 11 June 19 at 13:00, Edited on 11 June 19 at 13:02 by ManicMetalhead
I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear that I've now picked this up.
I'll most likely completely gut it and re-write it, so it'll probably take a couple of months.

I'll publish all the changes as I go, so it'll be going live as soon as I'm done with certain sections.
Snakes & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.