Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed III Remastered Forum

lol at the glitched chest in the AC3 DLC

AuthorMessage
Apostle92627
Apostle92627
Posted on 15 April 19 at 01:23
In redemption a chest keeps coming back after I open it.
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 22 April 19 at 10:54
Yeah, happens to me also..

Weird stuff.
Ruchie74
125,325 125,325 GamerScore
Ruchie74
Posted on 22 April 19 at 11:24
not related to the DLC, but I bough the maps for the chests in boston and I am still missing half the chests. Looked at maps online and when to them there and the chests still aren't there.
CanadianClark31
Posted on 22 April 19 at 13:20
Ruchie74 said:
not related to the DLC, but I bough the maps for the chests in boston and I am still missing half the chests. Looked at maps online and when to them there and the chests still aren't there.
I had this issue too, haven't been able to find anything but i bought all the maps and cleared out Boston and the game is saying i have opened 0/2 chests in North Boston, and 2/4 in South Boston. I opened two chests and it unlocked the "Hangar Sword" recipe and it says it is still locked when i go to craft it.
Cheva1ier
Cheva1ier
Posted on 22 April 19 at 14:40
Had the same problem but as I progressed the storyline the chests eventually showed up. So, story progression required for full access even for collectibles....?
Ruchie74
125,325 125,325 GamerScore
Ruchie74
Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:10
CanadianClark31 said:
Ruchie74 said:
I had this issue too, haven't been able to find anything but i bought all the maps and cleared out Boston and the game is saying i have opened 0/2 chests in North Boston, and 2/4 in South Boston. I opened two chests and it unlocked the "Hangar Sword" recipe and it says it is still locked when i go to craft it.
These are the same amounts that I am at. I am going to follow what Cheva1ier said and keep progressing. In AC games I like to "clean" the map before I move onto the next sequence. I guess not in the mess of a game.
CanadianClark31
Posted on 23 April 19 at 19:43
Ruchie74 said:
CanadianClark31 said:
Ruchie74 said:
I had this issue too, haven't been able to find anything but i bought all the maps and cleared out Boston and the game is saying i have opened 0/2 chests in North Boston, and 2/4 in South Boston. I opened two chests and it unlocked the {#}Hangar Sword{#} recipe and it says it is still locked when i go to craft it.
These are the same amounts that I am at. I am going to follow what Cheva1ier said and keep progressing. In AC games I like to {#}clean{#} the map before I move onto the next sequence. I guess not in the mess of a game.
Sounds good, thanks for chiming in guys!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.