Game Discussion: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

New update to fix achievements

• Posted on 15 April 19 at 13:08, Edited on 15 April 19 at 13:17 by geordiedeviantPermalink
    Hey. Was keeping my eye on this and today the publishers have put out patch notes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/adventuretime/comments/bd00pa/adven...

The update appeared the other day so you may need to hard reboot the console to get it to show.

Please let us know if it is successful for those with glitched cheevs.

toast
  • TheGreyCraneTheGreyCrane433,597
    Posted on 15 April 19 at 15:27Permalink
    Achievement fixed for me. Got it during the save loading.
    Big thx to the developers !
  • acedawg4acedawg41,546,017
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 03:35Permalink
    Just loaded game today, and it definitely fixed/unlocked for me
  • Posted on 17 April 19 at 10:18Permalink
    Awesome time to finaly play this game
  • TobyLinnTobyLinn175,558
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 19:17Permalink
    Worked for me! Loaded up the game and hit continue and it popped on the loading screen. dance
    https://mix.com/tobylinn81
  • CqptCqpt69,920
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:30Permalink
    Has anyone had problems with the Gunter quest? I have 9/10 gunters and its my last misson. Im pretty sure I glitched it or something its the one near the fire princess. I picked it up that way I can compromise to find out my ship was full. I dropped it down and thought id still be there, nope. Is there anything I can do? Besides go through the game all over again?
  • madmaxeymadmaxey350,730
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 23:14Permalink
    SWEET!!! I finally got it! rock
  • Comrade182Comrade182323,352
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:14Permalink
    Saw this post and loaded the game. Hit continue and nothing happened. Decided f-this and uninstalled the game. About 5 minutes later the achievement popped.
  • purplecamelpurplecamel867,021
    Posted on 30 April 19 at 20:32Permalink
    Well I started the game from scratch (post patch) and upon pulling the plug and having unlocked all other achievements, it appears I've still come up against the old glitch.
  • ChuiChui354,129
    Posted on 01 May 19 at 03:22, Edited on 01 May 19 at 03:23 by ChuiPermalink
    Unlocked here, awesome! Now if only Mutant Year Zero could fix theirs I'd have less of a headache watching over glitched cheevos
  • CombenComben166,108
    Posted on 05 May 19 at 06:10Permalink
    purplecamel said:
    Well I started the game from scratch (post patch) and upon pulling the plug and having unlocked all other achievements, it appears I've still come up against the old glitch.
    I noticed you now have the achievement, what did you do to fix the problem @purplecamel ?
  • CombenComben166,108
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 20:12Permalink
    Comben said:
    I noticed you now have the achievement, what did you do to fix the problem @purplecamel ?
    To answer my own question... Since the update I played from scratch and left Pull the Plug until last. Where I encountered the old glitch of the Pirates of the Enchiridion not unlocking. To counter this problem just load up the game again (the update must just check if you have all achievements on boot up... As I had the other 35, hey presto it unlocked. Annoying bug that I would have been affected by but I’m pleased it has a work around (via their patch and reloading the game)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.