Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

My Time at Portia Review

• ChinDoctaChinDocta1,250,496
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 08:46Permalink
    Really looked forward to this title so glad that it sounds as good as I expected. Backlog Added!!
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Vr EnglishVr English609,846
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 08:53Permalink
    Sounds really good to me, I imagine I won't get to this for a long time so I hope they give a nice patch to smooth it out and a good sale by the time I get there. Thanks for the review.
  • Dibbs93Dibbs93419,684
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 09:27Permalink
    Sounds good anyone know what the missable achievements are?
  • julian0202julian020233,178
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 09:30Permalink
    thanks for the review, just bought it
  • Lambent LailLambent Lail405,528
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 09:54Permalink
    Are TA reviews no longer doing pros and cons at the bottom? Thanks for the review! I’m hoping my wife might get into this.
  • onidemon666onidemon666191,432
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 13:03Permalink
    Looks like fun. Hopefully should arrive later today. Always loved Harvest Moon type games
  • Posted on 16 April 19 at 13:56Permalink
    Lambent Lail said:
    Are TA reviews no longer doing pros and cons at the bottom? Thanks for the review! I’m hoping my wife might get into this.
    I haven’t seen any for a while so I assume not. Probably trying to get people to focus on the review instead of complaining about how a game got a 4 rating with 3 negative points. Seemed silly to me at first and maybe it’s just luck right now but comments in the reviews haven’t been as bad so I guess it was a really good idea.

I’ve been looking forward to this game game and glad it got a good review. This game just seemed like you had so many things to do it just seemed fun. I can definitely see myself staying up way too late just to complete one more thing in this game.
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl582,121
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 14:01Permalink
    Lambent Lail said:
    I think it just led to whining.

Good review! I look forward to playing this.
  • Posted on 16 April 19 at 14:08Permalink
    This one has appealed to me for a while, glad to hear it get a positive review...now to find the time to play it!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 16 April 19 at 14:24Permalink
    Looks delightful, so I picked it up. Thanks for the review!
  • Lorde VarunaLorde Varuna125,075
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 16:20Permalink
    I played it earlier today and I just had this silly smile in my face, this game is really fun, Harvest Moon type of games are the best for me.
  • LordSamoni1LordSamoni1759,548
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 19:23Permalink
    Great game fully recommended, already played it for too long. Check out Yonder also great.
  • Vok 250Vok 250193,426
    Posted on 16 April 19 at 19:35Permalink
    I've really happy this is getting good reviews. I've been interested in it for years as a big fan of Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Rune Factory. Might have to get it on my Switch if it's addictive though.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty508,926
    Posted on 17 April 19 at 10:12Permalink
    It looks really nice but I will wait for a sale. Games like this are rarely worth spending over £10 on.
  • Chad WilburnChad Wilburn995,474
    Posted on 17 April 19 at 17:54Permalink
    Voices from NPC's not working... anyone else?? How to fix??
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x907,244
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 11:58Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    It looks really nice but I will wait for a sale. Games like this are rarely worth spending over £10 on.
    What a sweeping comment. Each to their own of course, but it depends on what you're in the mood to add to your collection. If Stardew Valley 2 was announced, for example, I'd hit it at £39.99.

Just out of curiosity, what titles do you consider paying at least £25 for?
    [i]I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks[/i] - Rista B
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x907,244
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 11:59Permalink
    Vok 250 said:
    I've really happy this is getting good reviews. I've been interested in it for years as a big fan of Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Rune Factory. Might have to get it on my Switch if it's addictive though.
    Me too buddy. I'm still all over Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing on my 3DS.
    [i]I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks[/i] - Rista B
  • HoneyDaddyHoneyDaddy629,269
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:21Permalink
    I absolutely love this game! Highly recommended.
  • Posted on 05 May 19 at 11:32Permalink
    Good review! clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.