Xbox One Forum

Forum for Xbox One related discussions

2019 Game Pass Quests

AuthorMessage
Darth James O
Darth James O
Posted on 17 April 19 at 12:33, Edited on 02 May 19 at 13:31 by Darth James O
How are people finding this month's game pass quests? I'm not enjoying them at all, I'm coming in last place by about a minute on the easiest difficult on the xbox one Moto GP games, Operencia seems to have very dodgy controls and the tracking for the two achievements needed isn't working (I have three and it still says one). Can't really get on with Elder Scrolls online either.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 17 April 19 at 16:14
I did them all but it was a chore. I don't like any of the games I had to play and one of them, MX vs ATV, had problems registering the achievement when I got it. Hopefully next month will have better games and less glitches.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Darth James O
Darth James O
Posted on 20 April 19 at 14:56
Which Elder Scrolls online ones did you get?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 20 April 19 at 21:50
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel UnlimitedSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited worth 6 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel UnlimitedCut and RunThe Cut and Run achievement in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited worth 8 pointsSuccessfully escape a guard after choosing the "Flee" option in the Accost Dialogue Window.

I already had the first one for doing the first quest from when I bean-dived the game back in July last year. These 2 were the quickest ones I could find.
CDJ 1000
CDJ 1000
Posted on 27 April 19 at 00:07
Does anyone else no longer have the Quests? I had them for a week and then they disappeared.
The most important things in life, are not things.
Darth James O
Darth James O
Posted on 02 May 19 at 13:32
Sacked off last month's quests in the end - didn't want Elder Scrolls Online on my profile, Operencia never registered my second achievement.
This month's look a lot better, but it's a big ask to have Minecraft and Sea of Thieves on your profile if you're not that fussed about them.
stebeer85
stebeer85
Posted on 10 May 19 at 13:01
Yep, I now no longer have any quests under the MS rewards app on Xbox console.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.