Game Discussion: Snooker 19

Snooker 19 Online not working correctly?

• Posted on 17 April 19 at 20:21
    Hi snooker fans, quick question. Are any of you able to play this game online yet or do you get the same pop as me which states UNABLE TO CONNECT? Would appreciate a reply if you are having the same problem.

Cheers!
    Mr Bear if you dare
  • SHARK 111SHARK 11158,865
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 08:18
    Same for me
  • PauldnbPauldnb1,372,332
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 02:24, Edited on 19 April 19 at 02:25 by Pauldnb
    There is an Xbox patch on the way, Lab42 posted.. its already available on PC,PS4 just because it being Xbox they take extra steps to make sure its all checked out before going through. so shouldnt be too much longer.

;EDIT;

I didnt have any problems grabbed 2 online games yesterday but I did see that error message and just kept retrying
  • Posted on 19 April 19 at 06:57
    Ah Cheers! PewterBowl74534 and pauldnb for the heads up. A patch sounds nice, lets hope it resolves it.
    Mr Bear if you dare
  • YSHW2012YSHW2012114,542
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 14:10, Edited on 19 April 19 at 14:13 by YSHW2012
    Yes I am same no multiplayer for XBOX one, really bad to release a game with one of its function not working..Very poor and AI is very hard at all levels..I would not recommend this game as multiplayer does not work and its very difficult to play against the AI in my view :( :(
  • PauldnbPauldnb1,372,332
    Posted on 20 April 19 at 12:57
    Xbox Patch should be available now, in at around 2.8GB had mine come through earlier
  • Posted on 20 April 19 at 16:37
    Not really worth the wait as it is to be honest , it’s shoot out snooker online , not a normal match. No chance of catching up if your behind because of the match timer 😕
  • TA x MerKzzTA x MerKzz2,462,188
    Posted on 27 April 19 at 16:09
    Terrible game, opponent waste time in the final few minutes and know to force play to grab easy points. 100% a game i will be boosting in a years time. Game won't survive with how online is.
  • Mark MiwurdzMark Miwurdz557,074
    Posted on 27 April 19 at 19:54
    Not noticed a patch yet. Won 3 and lost one in Online tournaments today. Racked up iver 300 points, yet I'm nowhere on leaderboard.
    Beijing Field Master
  • Posted on 28 April 19 at 08:27, Edited on 28 April 19 at 08:30 by aLackofGravitas
    Hating the 20 min time limit - you can’t have a quality safety game with a good opponent, there’s just no time.

Also, what’s the deal with tournament and online achievements being separated? The matches are identical.
  • Posted on 28 April 19 at 20:42
    can you boost these achievements like in other snooker games , like if one player conedes or leaves the game ??
  • Posted on 29 April 19 at 12:01
    @DirtyHarry1308 You can boost some of the online ones that way, however not the tournament ones as who you're matched against is random. Maybe when the game is old enough and less people play it you might have a chance at boosting. I did it legit and it was torture.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 08:23
    Thanks mate , will try the tournament one then and try find a boosting partner for other one
  • vinnymorgsvinnymorgs648,641
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 21:19
    The update to the online game is hilarious. They have managed to make an average game nearly unplayable.

Upping the time limit to 40 mins and each shot to 40 seconds gives more time to the absolute dullards who roll up to the pack of reds every chance you get.

Then you have the idiots who take every second available to them.

The only saving grace was if you come across a boring twat you only had to endure for 20 mins then you had a chance to try and match with someone who could at least entertain and go for a few pots..

Thank god im near 50 tournament wins so I don’t have to play it again.
  • I Am TwistahI Am Twistah908,361
    Posted on 05 May 19 at 17:33
    Rich coming from you Vinny as I played you and you do exactly that
  • Posted on 06 May 19 at 08:24
    Is anyone having trouble finding a tournament game to play I can't seem to connect to opponent.. It was fine 4 days ago I played 4 games. Now it's not finding anyone.. Is there anything I need to do
  • vinnymorgsvinnymorgs648,641
    Posted on 06 May 19 at 09:57
    Lol behave Teistah , take a look at my win loss if you don’t believe me. I have a poor ratio due to me taking on silly shots due to losing patience with people I see online
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 23:14
    Sounds like sticking with Snooker Nation that cost me less than 2 quid has been a smart choice.

This seems like snooker's version of FIFA, a terrible game but that has all the licences to essentially give people no other choice if they want the real players, tournaments, arenas etc.

Tried online back in the WSC Real days and soon stopped, people piss about whatever the shot is as mentioned above and safety is as good as pointless with any aim assist on.

Fun or realism seems to be a lost concept to nearly everyone I've come across in snooker games online, never seen 1 player other than myself try a double.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads