Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

World of Final Fantasy Maxima Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 17 April 19 at 22:58Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the World of Final Fantasy Maxima walkthrough
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 15 May 19 at 09:23Permalink
    How's this coming along?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,223,890
    Posted on 15 May 19 at 09:58Permalink
    Only one small edit has been done since was set-up, so not much so far.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 19 at 22:06Permalink
    Use the ps 4 version for refrance the game is basicly the same
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 14:41Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 09:40Permalink
    Once I've sent My Time at Portia for review, I'm happy to give this one a go.
    If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 16:24Permalink
    Had a bit of a start on this, it's going to take me a while to complete, especially with the postscript stuff. Give it a couple of months (as I'll be writing it in between doing work) and I should have both the WT and the game completed (if luck is on my side for obtaining one of the Mirage Mementos).
    If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 18 December 19 at 14:42Permalink
    Bit of an update:
    - 30% of hints and tips. Have some more bits to add to stacks
    - Written up the Prologue and Chaps 1-5 (includes all Mirages in each area, and secret areas)
    - Have written up about 20 Intervention Quests, and listed the Champion Jewels and Champion Medals.
    - Created a massive table with all of the information about the Mirages in the game and the Mirage abilities available
    - Listed all of the Mirajewels and Ability Seeds available.

I started a clean save, so I can play along with what I'm writing to make sure it's good.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 16:23, Edited on 28 January 20 at 13:44 by xDaffPermalink
    I'm still working on this, albeit a bit more slowly, as I'm trying to do Wedding planning things, and house moving things. I've fleshed it out a bit more, and added a couple more pages. If I do real life things quick enough tomorrow, I may be able to get to about Chapter 9 and have all that written up (I'm currently on Chapter 6).

Edit 28/01/2020 - I'm on Chapter 10 right now.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 15:29Permalink
    Not gonna lie, I had to take a break because the grinding in the game burnt me out a bit. I am still working on it, it's just the post-postscript is taking a while to prep for.
  • MoluaMolua273,108
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 01:03Permalink
    Any update on this walkthrough?
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 15:35Permalink
    I'm slowly getting there. I had to take a break from it as I was burnt out and had some personal stuff all go wrong (Coronavirus has postponed my house move and is possibly cancelling my wedding), so I just needed to step away and take a breather.

Once I've done the work I need to do for work, I'll be getting back to doing this.

Here's a preview: https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...

I'm almost on Chapter 16 and have a fair bit of the uncompleted stuff laid out.

I should be able to get this completed while in lockdown.
  • MoluaMolua273,108
    Posted on 02 April 20 at 14:16Permalink
    ...... I don't feel bad for asking the question now at all.......Sorry to hear chief and hope things get back on track for you in the near future
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 02 April 20 at 14:59Permalink
    Molua said:
    ...... I don't feel bad for asking the question now at all.......Sorry to hear chief and hope things get back on track for you in the near future
    Don't feel bad, we're all going through shit right now and it just got the better of me for a few days. Am getting back on track now. This weekend will be spent working on this now any way smile

If you (or anyone for that matter) needs advice before the walkthrough is out, I'm happy to help where I can.
  • Posted on 27 April 20 at 13:11Permalink
    Not trying to sound ungrateful/impatient, but do you know when this will be done? This is the last FF game on Xbox I haven't played, and I was thinking about starting it in May. I could probably be fine starting blind since nothing is missable but your FF12 guide was very helpful so I'm sure this will be as well!
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 27 April 20 at 18:25Permalink
    I honestly can't give a time scale, but I was going to work on it over the next few days. I just need a bit of motivation to get going on this. I do apologise it is taking so long.
  • Posted on 27 April 20 at 19:04Permalink
    No need to apologize! I was just curious is all. :)

Thanks in advance.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 16:07Permalink
    Okay, I've made some progress and am up to something like Chapter 20. I'm hoping to get the main story done over the weekend, and then I can tidy up. If I can keep this up, end of next week I should be able to get it submitted.
  • xDaffxDaff380,347
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 17:22Permalink
    And another update, I'm about half way through the final Chapter, and then it's just the Postscript/Post Game and some Intervention Quests/Coliseum Time Trials to write up. I may be able to get a fair amount done tomorrow, but I'll definitely be continuing over the next couple of days.
  • CincaidCincaid190,526
    Posted on 05 May 20 at 06:03Permalink
    Awesome work xDaff!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.