Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 18 April 19 at 00:14
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL Achievement List Revealed
EpicSure Shot
EpicSure Shot
Posted on 18 April 19 at 00:17
How many games did neogeo have . Are they just gonna give us every game they have , good or bad. They could have put this in a collection
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 18 April 19 at 00:55
EpicSure Shot said:
How many games did neogeo have . Are they just gonna give us every game they have , good or bad. They could have put this in a collection
Because why do that when you can make metric craptons more money? I have no doubt in my mind that this publisher is one that understands the money achievement hunters will dump into easy achievements and took that into account when they decided pricing and achievements.
#mentallypudding
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 18 April 19 at 01:09
Whooooooooo!!!
FailedSeppuku
FailedSeppuku
Posted on 18 April 19 at 02:23
alklein92201 said:
EpicSure Shot said:
Because why do that when you can make metric craptons more money? I have no doubt in my mind that this publisher is one that understands the money achievement hunters will dump into easy achievements and took that into account when they decided pricing and achievements.
not all of them are that easy, more like they all have the same 12 achievements and some scores are higher and some lower. They're no Ratailaka Games laugh
TiagoCosta
TiagoCosta
Posted on 18 April 19 at 02:38
Last ACA game?
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 18 April 19 at 02:40
How can I best this 9 times when the ladder goes to six and a second controller doesn't count tried this on level 1 and 4??
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 18 April 19 at 03:41
TiagoCosta said:
Last ACA game?
Could be.

Great send-off if it is.

& fitting: this was the last official game on the NEO MVS/AES.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 18 April 19 at 06:05
alklein92201 said:
EpicSure Shot said:
Have you seen the PS4 lists for the game?? 6 trophies. Doesn't require getting good at Hi Score.

The early early ones had like 4 with like a pause the game and enter settings trophies lol.

Hamster doesn't give a shit about achievements they just focus on porting classic arcade games. Xbox One is the only place where we have to work for some of these completions.

PS4 is piss easy and Nintendo Switch doesn't have an achievement system so I'm sure Hamster is glad they don't have to worry about them.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 18 April 19 at 08:07
Fantastic series and stoked they ported all the MVS versions to Xbox One!
TruthfulSkate8
Posted on 18 April 19 at 14:52, Edited on 18 April 19 at 15:12 by TruthfulSkate8
Why does the ACA series on here list every game for the original Neogeo, including ones that will never release due to license and regional issues?
There's even additional Windows 10 stacks listed for these!
An unreleased game should only be listed here if it gets announced, not based off assumptions.
Manda Chuva DF
Posted on 18 April 19 at 15:16
Bring back SNK x Capcom please
Yellow Worker
Yellow Worker
Posted on 18 April 19 at 16:52
These ACA NEOGEO achievos are not funny at all for me: points, points, points...
I think they should just make achievos like in Metal Slug 3: Metal Slug 3 Achievements
PLAYER Kiiro 4
jxlive021
jxlive021
Posted on 18 April 19 at 17:07
wait for ACA NEOGEO bundle for xbone & windows ten
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 18 April 19 at 17:34
TruthfulSkate8 said:
Why does the ACA series on here list every game for the original Neogeo, including ones that will never release due to license and regional issues?
There's even additional Windows 10 stacks listed for these!
An unreleased game should only be listed here if it gets announced, not based off assumptions.
true.

somebody got trigger-happy & simply listed every MVS game that came out in the arcade.

what has not been released & the categories of why:

Japan-only (no translation, no appeal in the west):
mahjong, syougi and quiz games.

licensed properties/ publishing company still in business:
the 2 Bomberman games, Neo Mr. Do, Tecmo World Soccer, Double Dragon,
Eight Man, all Visco games, SVC Chaos (Capcom characters),
Kabuki Klash, Legend of Success Joe, and more

needs additional hardware: The Irritating Maze (trackball game)

too obscure/ awful: Fight Fever
(I own the arcade cart. not as bad as ppl say)
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 19 April 19 at 00:35
Spirochaete said:
TruthfulSkate8 said:
somebody got trigger-happy & simply listed every MVS game that came out in the arcade.

what has not been released & the categories of why:

Japan-only (no translation, no appeal in the west):
mahjong, syougi and quiz games.

licensed properties/ publishing company still in business:
the 2 Bomberman games, Neo Mr. Do, Tecmo World Soccer, Double Dragon,
Eight Man, all Visco games, SVC Chaos (Capcom characters),
Kabuki Klash, Legend of Success Joe, and more

needs additional hardware: The Irritating Maze (trackball game)

too obscure/ awful: Fight Fever
(I own the arcade cart. not as bad as ppl say)
Will people stop saying they can't release.

There's a post where people were claiming Puzzle Bobble wasn't gonna happen and we have both of them now.
Ebizu
Ebizu
Posted on 19 April 19 at 09:44
The Mina RB spam always work ?
Ebizu
Ebizu
Posted on 26 April 19 at 01:46
Ebizu said:
The Mina RB spam always work ?
Yes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.