Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rocket League Esports Patch Removes Loot Boxes in Belgium and Netherlands

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 18 April 19 at 14:40
Rocket Pass 3 also available now

Please click here to read the story: Rocket League Esports Patch Removes Loot Boxes in Belgium and Netherlands
ronnie42
ronnie42
Posted on 18 April 19 at 15:10
Now if only they could remove them worldwide, not a fan of loot box gambling. roll
Doom rocks
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 18 April 19 at 15:23
this is so sad

what will people waste money on now?
I just wanted to play video games.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 18 April 19 at 16:24
zoidberg1339 said:
this is so sad

your position confuses me laugh
Fear is the mindkiller.
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 18 April 19 at 16:48
zoidberg1339 said:
this is so sad

DLC
XBOX 4 LIFE
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 18 April 19 at 17:21
Sucks for them. Have fun playing with boring ass basic looking cars! (I assume they can still trade for stuff, I guess? But having keys with no crates is dumb).

I haven't bought a key in several months and now I'm flush with crates. Thank you Rocket Pass! Excited to try out the new one. I like the new leveling up system. Seems to reward the player better rather than just grinding through ranked.

Go Psyonix! toastrock
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 18 April 19 at 17:53
Mr Peanutbubber said:
Sucks for them. Have fun playing with boring ass basic looking cars! (I assume they can still trade for stuff, I guess? But having keys with no crates is dumb).

I haven't bought a key in several months and now I'm flush with crates. Thank you Rocket Pass! Excited to try out the new one. I like the new leveling up system. Seems to reward the player better rather than just grinding through ranked.

Go Psyonix! toastrock
I think it just giving to them in those counties. And rest of us have buy the keys to get them.
XBOX 4 LIFE
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 18 April 19 at 18:20, Edited on 18 April 19 at 18:26 by KGI Klikopedia
I told you already that at the news item of buying mycoins in PES with real money in Belgium would be removed, that NL would soon follow as laws are very much simulair. This because NL and BE and bit LUX already for longer then the EU exists works more together. We call us the Benelux.

But big chance that in the end Gambling Law will be pulled straight over full EU at some point. Maybe before that time already other EU States join BE/NL. UK has stated it not breaks they law and within a year they leave EU so if EU adapts it doesn't make difference for UK.

such a FIFA 19 and PES 2019 remove microtransactions from the games in those countries.
FIFA 19 has not made any changes to the game in NL (yet), as we can still buy FIFA-Points, only Belgium (so far I remember they have made changes there), for PES seems the same (or at least last time I was in PES it was for Belgium.
Mixer: KlikoTV
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 18 April 19 at 19:55
I really wish they make a system so that keys can be earned in the game. Especially for the old crates. That or keys need to unlock more than one item.
Buy your digital games/DLC from your favorite Mixer streamer, it really helps support them.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 19 April 19 at 04:31
mosin360 said:
I really wish they make a system so that keys can be earned in the game. Especially for the old crates. That or keys need to unlock more than one item.
The first tap Rocket Passes rewarded Keys. I'm not certain about the third one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.