Game Info Submission Archive: Human Fall Flat Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Human Fall Flat - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Human Fall Flat

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 19 April 19 at 08:31
JeroenRos has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Human Fall Flat Achievements:

JeroenRos said:
Human Fall FlatFry Me to the MoonThe Fry Me to the Moon achievement in Human Fall Flat worth 108 pointsHold on to the EXIT lid after you flick the switch in "Dark"

Missable?

Human Fall FlatTick TockThe Tick Tock achievement in Human Fall Flat worth 282 pointsClimb the Clock Tower in 40 seconds in "Dark"

Missable?

Human Fall FlatPlanks? No Thanks!The Planks? No Thanks! achievement in Human Fall Flat worth 262 pointsComplete "Dark" without moving any planks that are barring doors

Missable?

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 April 19 at 08:38
Thanks for the submission, JeroenRos. Due to the game's level select the missable flag does not apply to this achievement.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 20 April 19 at 09:32
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 04 May 19 at 13:16
iTz Canada Ehh has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Human Fall Flat Achievements:

iTz Canada Ehh said:
Human Fall FlatPlanks? No Thanks!The Planks? No Thanks! achievement in Human Fall Flat worth 262 pointsComplete "Dark" without moving any planks that are barring doors

This should also be marked buggy -. I didn't unlock this achievement my first playthrough even though I didn't move any planks. According to the forums there are others who unfortunately experienced this as well.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 06 May 19 at 08:03
Thank you for your submission iTz Canada Ehh. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 06 May 19 at 11:14
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.