Game Discussion: Warframe Forum

Anyone had any trouble unlocking Race Ace achievement?

AuthorMessage
OptimalShadez
OptimalShadez
Posted on 20 April 19 at 01:28
I'm at 95% completion on the Race Ace achievement to complete all races in Orb Vallis. Except the one one race I need still won't spawn. I've kept track of every race I've done, but the one I'm missing (River Run) hasn't spawned in weeks for me. Not sure if it's a bug or if its really bad luck with RNG. Doing 5 randomly spawning races a day is such a drag.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 20 April 19 at 01:34
I did them all a few weeks ago, I had one by...some corpus depot that took quite awhile to spawn. I think it goes through the cave by the depot. Took a week or so to get it. You could just be unlucky. Supposedly if you leave a public match sometimes it will glitch and you'll be able to do all the races, but I was never able to get that glitch to work. I had to get lucky with the spawns. The way they spawn is pretty dumb.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
OptimalShadez
OptimalShadez
Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:16
Yeah I saw someone made a comment about that "glitch" you mentioned to make all races appear in the achievement description for Race Ace. But, I haven't found a video or a reliable source confirming whether that glitch really works or not. Might just be someone messing with us for laughs. Until I see actual proof confirming otherwise, then I'll just assume it was a troll post.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.