Game Discussion: Warframe

Anyone had any trouble unlocking Race Ace achievement?

• Posted on 20 April 19 at 01:28Permalink
    I'm at 95% completion on the Race Ace achievement to complete all races in Orb Vallis. Except the one one race I need still won't spawn. I've kept track of every race I've done, but the one I'm missing (River Run) hasn't spawned in weeks for me. Not sure if it's a bug or if its really bad luck with RNG. Doing 5 randomly spawning races a day is such a drag.
  • Posted on 20 April 19 at 01:34Permalink
    I did them all a few weeks ago, I had one by...some corpus depot that took quite awhile to spawn. I think it goes through the cave by the depot. Took a week or so to get it. You could just be unlucky. Supposedly if you leave a public match sometimes it will glitch and you'll be able to do all the races, but I was never able to get that glitch to work. I had to get lucky with the spawns. The way they spawn is pretty dumb.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:16Permalink
    Yeah I saw someone made a comment about that "glitch" you mentioned to make all races appear in the achievement description for Race Ace. But, I haven't found a video or a reliable source confirming whether that glitch really works or not. Might just be someone messing with us for laughs. Until I see actual proof confirming otherwise, then I'll just assume it was a troll post.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.