Please use this thread to discuss the Celeste walkthrough
  • ReverbiumReverbium161,864
    Posted on 22 July 19 at 04:45
    When will this be published? headspin
  • Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:27
    Reverbium said:
    When will this be published? headspin
    As soon as it has finished being written and checked toast
    Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,880,585
    Posted on 22 July 19 at 12:48
    Progress has been slow and gradual so far, with Chapters 1-3 written up in detail. The last edit was at the end of June so I'll get in touch with the author shortly. Usually they like to include self-made videos in addition to the text walkthrough, so you can expect a quality walkthrough when it's published.
  • Posted on 28 July 19 at 03:50
    Videos make sense for a platformer like this. Looking forward to giving this highly-rated game a try with the walkthrough when it's done!
  • Dustin2JZDustin2JZ182,766
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 11:53
    Any idea on a rough estimated time for 100% completion.
  • HipCagneyHopHipCagneyHop399,862
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 07:53
    Any news on this bad boy? No pressure!
    HipcagneyHop
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 12:46
    No edits to the actual walkthrough since August 29th but the owner edited his post on here several hours ago, might give him another nudge.
  • TenebrousXbxTenebrousXbx812,523
    Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:30
    How hard is this game to complete?
  • Posted on 27 September 19 at 05:58
    cottoncandyball said:
    It's very easy actually. You can gain all achievements while using a cheat system this game has for less good players. You can play using infinite dashes and invincibility. The game won't be very fun if you do this though. Otherwise I'd say it's pretty hard in the later levels.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,506,399
    Posted on 27 September 19 at 15:27
    Zwaveldioxide said:
    cottoncandyball said:
    It's very easy actually. You can gain all achievements while using a cheat system this game has for less good players. You can play using infinite dashes and invincibility. The game won't be very fun if you do this though. Otherwise I'd say it's pretty hard in the later levels.
    This. You'll still need to find all the stuff, which the game won't help you with, but the actual completion of the levels will be ridiculously easy then. There are some guides out there for the strawberries and other collectibles. Only one achievement (for completing the Pico-8) would require actual skill with the use of the assists.
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 01:25
    How's this coming?
    Posted on 05 January 20 at 11:58
    Very slowly, I'll message the owner today to see what his intentions are.
  • TranierxTranierx454,177
    Posted on 26 January 20 at 00:45
    Hey everyone, I'm sorry to announce that I will no longer be doing this WT. Hopefully someone picks it up (or I come back later), but for the time being, here's my YT playlist for the videos that were to be included in the WT (it has all the levels).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZeiiA3Ti4&list=PLbnnzU...

Also if someone else does pick it up, feel free to use these (or not cry)
  • Posted on 28 January 20 at 20:16
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 08 November 20 at 23:01
    Wow thanks man, no need to have a text walkthrough with those videos.. Everything you need perfectly lined up.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,759,360
    Posted on 13 November 20 at 05:29
    I have finished writing the WT and sent it in for review. I want to thank Tranierx for the videos he provided and all the work he did on the WT. If you find anything wrong with the WT then please quote this message so I get the message sooner and can fix it asap. Thank you all for your patience.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 17 November 20 at 21:40
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Celeste Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.