Game Info Submission Archive: Minion Masters Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Minion Masters - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Minion Masters

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 20 April 19 at 16:22
Myckel Jay has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minion Masters Achievements:

Myckel Jay said:
Minion MastersSupreme!The Supreme! achievement in Minion Masters worth 57 pointsComplete 5 Achievements

This achievement seems to be buggy. The definition is to "complete 5 achievements." There's also an achievement for completing 15 achievements and completing 30 achievements, both of which track correctly. This one however, does not. I've been stuck at 80% (4/5) for about 5 days now, and I currently have 16 unlocked.

Information Posted on 20 April 19 at 16:23
Myckel Jay has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minion Masters Achievements:

Myckel Jay said:
Minion MastersSupreme!The Supreme! achievement in Minion Masters worth 57 pointsComplete 5 Achievements

This achievement seems to be buggy. The definition is to "complete 5 achievements." There's also an achievement for completing 15 achievements and completing 30 achievements, both of which track correctly. This one however, does not. I've been stuck at 80% (4/5) for about 5 days now, and I currently have 16 unlocked.

Myckel Jay
Myckel Jay
Posted on 20 April 19 at 16:24
Did not mean to flag this twice. Apologies.
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 23 April 19 at 06:45
Thank you for the submission Myckel Jay. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 25 April 19 at 08:03
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 08 May 19 at 19:06

Myckel Jay said:

This achievement was fixed with the recent update and servers-merge. It's no longer buggy.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 13 May 19 at 09:46
Thank you fort he submission Myckel Jay. We have removed Buggy- flag.
Information Posted on 13 May 19 at 18:25
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.