Game Discussion: World War Z Forum

How to fix weapon xp bug. Solution

AuthorMessage
Kelle1994
Kelle1994
Posted on 21 April 19 at 00:13
If your weapons aren't gain xp, even though you use them, simply unistall the 'lobo weapon dlc'

May be helping get your 'pistol only' achievement as well (if it's bugged on you)
Ale386
Ale386
Posted on 21 April 19 at 02:31
I can confirm that this works. A few days later I had the same problem and this was the first thing that came to my mind. Even though I tried to find a workaround, so I wouldn't have to uninstall the Lobo Pack, I had no luck.

Remember to quit to the dashboard and restart the game, in the case you're still in the game.
BlackDog
Posted on 22 April 19 at 02:43
How did you uninstall the lobo DLC? The only option I have to uninstall is the actual game file - I see the lobo add on in my store and it says installed but no option to uninstall
Kelle1994
Kelle1994
Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:14
My games & apps > world war z (press start) > manage game & add-ons > there you should have 2 files the game with 14.9 GB and the lobo pack.
I have the disc version of the game, maybe different from the digitally?
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:39
I don't even know how I got the Lobo Pack. Does it come free with the disc version? I don't own it in the digital store.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
KOX KingOfXbox4
Posted on 26 April 19 at 03:43
How do you get lobo pack back because it didn’t work for me.
KOX KingOfXbox4
Posted on 26 April 19 at 04:20
Got pistol achievement after 2nd try but how do i get lobo pack back ?
UndeadLegacy007
Posted on 02 May 19 at 16:48
I have tried quitting the game and restarting it and I also do not own the lobo bundle but my weapon xp is still glitched. Help!
Acurate Bob
Acurate Bob
Posted on 05 May 19 at 13:55
KOX KingOfXbox4 said:
Got pistol achievement after 2nd try but how do i get lobo pack back ?
If you go to your library, hit menu(start) on WWZ. Select manage game and add ons, you will see what's installed and what there is to install for that particular game. If LOBO pack is not there, then you don't own it. If you used a code from physical version or was given from pre-ordering the game it will be there.
100,000- 28/10/10. Apache Air Assault = Touchdown 200,000- 25/10/15. HALO 5 = Sentinels 300,000- 21/04/19 Fledgling Summoner = Final Fantasy VII
ExecutedEagle
ExecutedEagle
Posted on 05 May 19 at 14:26
I still can't get mine to work...I can't gain any xp on any gun and I don't have any dlc ;/
ExecutedEagle
evil terrorr
evil terrorr
Posted on 05 May 19 at 14:31
ExecutedEagle said:
I still can't get mine to work...I can't gain any xp on any gun and I don't have any dlc ;/
they changed the way xp is earned in the latest patch. so this might be your problem

patch note
You will now only gain XP toward weapon upgrades if you have purchased the prior upgrade for that weapon, i.e. level two must be purchased to be able to gain XP toward level 3.
ExecutedEagle
ExecutedEagle
Posted on 07 May 19 at 22:10
evil terrorr said:
ExecutedEagle said:
they changed the way xp is earned in the latest patch. so this might be your problem

patch note
You will now only gain XP toward weapon upgrades if you have purchased the prior upgrade for that weapon, i.e. level two must be purchased to be able to gain XP toward level 3.
Thankyou! that was the issue
ExecutedEagle
Nightmare Clown
Posted on 18 May 19 at 20:48
Dont have dlc pack, one gun is not leveling up even buying upgrade. How to fix?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.