Game Discussion: Operencia: The Stolen Sun Forum

Difficulty

AuthorMessage
Devious Jedi
Devious Jedi
Posted on 21 April 19 at 09:17
Hi all
Just wondering if there is a certain character choice, team set up and skills that's help make this game easier.
I'm a warrior and I think I may have wrong set up as I've just passed deka fortress and the game has become very difficult.
Last couple of enemies in deka were very difficult too so I'm guessing my party and character is more of the issue.
Just after set up advice.

Also anyone had issues with the "out of stock" cheevo not popping.
As bought all the stock the 1st time the store was available and no cheevo.

Regards
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 21 April 19 at 10:48, Edited on 21 April 19 at 10:49 by RadiantViper
The store will keep getting new stock as you progress and you need to buy everything until she no longer adds new items. So you can get it near the end of the game.

It depends on how you've set up each character, at the point you're at I recommend making good use of Mezey. His taunt and buffs can be a big help to the party. Give him lots of Vigor points. Kela can also be quite strong with the right equipment and her healing ability is a good way to keep the party topped up on health. You'll want to give her Strength but also Intelligence if you're using her spell attacks.

If you've got a good amount of firewood or the mana potion unlocked, don't be afraid to use your best spells on multi-enemy encounters. Most spells that target multiple enemies are a good choice. Basically try to do as many encounters as you can until your mana is drained then replenish it.
Devious Jedi
Devious Jedi
Posted on 21 April 19 at 14:49
I'll take that advice and give it a go.
As for the store I read the guide tha says you only need to clean her out once. Guess it's wrong lol
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 21 April 19 at 15:09
Devious Jedi said:
I'll take that advice and give it a go.
As for the store I read the guide tha says you only need to clean her out once. Guess it's wrong lol
Hmm, I didn't keep up on buying all the time but I'm pretty sure it means buy everything. Towards the end I cleared out the stock and didn't get the achievement, I had to back out of the store and when I checked again she had another item to buy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.