Game Discussion: Project CARS Forum

175 laps invitation mislabeled

AuthorMessage
The Globalizer
The Globalizer
Posted on 21 April 19 at 18:00
FYI, just wanted to share this here since it took a little digging to find. Doesn't appear to affect any achievements but for completionists it will be relevant.

There is an invitation that lists an unlock condition of 175 career laps. This is an error. The actual unlock condition is winning the GT3 RGT-8 Supercup. The only way you can win that series is to join a GT3 team that drives a RUF RGT-8 car.

I'm not sure if it's required, but I ran both the GT3 RGT-8 German Cup and GT3 RGT-8 Supercup in the same season - the other regional races appear to overlap with the Supercup series but I'm not sure if that blocks running Supercup. I wouldn't chance it.

Anyway, just wanted to post it since the information around this is pretty sketchy and it took a fair bit of internet digging to find the correct answer. I did confirm that winning the GT3 RGT-8 Supercup series unlocks the invitation to the Atom Blaster Trophy series.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 29 June 19 at 05:54
Great info. Having finished the game today, I found it hard to believe I hadn’t done 175 laps.

Do you know if the 500 laps and 1000 laps invites work as stated? Not that I plan on going for them.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
The Globalizer
The Globalizer
Posted on 01 July 19 at 22:27
Yep, they work fine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.