Site Wishlist Forum

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Fix how Xbox One games act in My Game Collection

AuthorMessage
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 21 April 19 at 19:08
In the past, when playing an X1 game without unlocking achievements, the game would not move in My Game Collection. As of recently, this is no longer the case and an X1 game will move without unlocking an achievement. But shortly after moving it will return to its previous location.

This seems futile and is rather annoying. It’s nice to see that X1 games without unlocks will now move, something just needs to be done to prevent them from moving back. I understand these Site Wishlist requests hardly have any success. This just seems like something that should be looked into/fixed.

Thanks in advance. Really appreciate this site even with all its quirks.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 24 April 19 at 18:46
I don't think TA can control it.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 24 April 19 at 21:12
Shinnizle said:
I don't think TA can control it.
Why’s that? I’ve seen people say they get the information directly from Xbox, but on the X1 itself as well as the app, X1 games without unlocks move to the top. So I don’t quite understand how that adds up.

Also, just randomly they started moving up on TA. There’s got to be some way to prevent them from moving back. Or maybe it will just work itself out eventually.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 24 April 19 at 21:54
What I meant is that they started moving up because something changed in how Xbox tracked X1 games, not because TA changed anything.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 24 April 19 at 22:06
Shinnizle said:
What I meant is that they started moving up because something changed in how Xbox tracked X1 games, not because TA changed anything.
Makes sense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.