Game Discussion: Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Forum

DLC Episodes Coming Soon?

AuthorMessage
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 22 April 19 at 14:50
I have the disc for Game of Thrones with the season pass, but I can't download any of the DLC episodes? When I go to the episodes section in the game they all show up as "coming soon" even though I know they were released ages ago. I've also gone to "manage game" and only episode 1 and the season pass are installed. Episodes 2-6 are nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know how to install episodes 2-6?
wowrinka
wowrinka
Posted on 22 April 19 at 22:51, Edited on 23 April 19 at 13:27 by Koding
I am having the exact same issue! Disc will install season pass and episode 1. However episodes 2-6 are nowhere to be found and all show up as “coming soon” despite the season pass showing up as purchased.

Help!!!
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 23 April 19 at 10:22
wowrinka said:
I am having the exact same issue! Disc will install season pass and episode 1. However episodes 2-6 are nowhere to be sound and all show up as “coming soon” despite the season pass showing up as purchased.

Help!!!
Yeah, it’s very weird. I’ve searched everywhere for episodes 2-6 but just can’t find them anywhere. Hopefully someone will find a solution so we can play episodes 2-6 as soon as possible.
pr0scarface
pr0scarface
Posted on 23 April 19 at 17:43
It's a fucking joke seems game disappeared completely from the store even if you bought it way back before TT shutdown......
wowrinka
wowrinka
Posted on 23 April 19 at 19:18
Hopefully there is a fix. I would have thought that with a physical disk that there would be no issue, however that doesn’t appear to be the case.

If either of us are successful in finding a fix, we should post to let the other know how to go about it.

All the best 😊
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 24 April 19 at 03:25
These can still be properly downloaded on the 360 version, I'm presently awaiting a callback from xbox support and their abysmal system (seriously, why can't I just call a phone number and actually talk to someone) to see if I can get the downloads pushed through. But I'm pretty sure my scheduled call time is after the end of their hours, so not much hope I'll even get it tonight.
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 24 April 19 at 03:52
Update: Guy spent 5 minutes treating me like s***, telling me the game was not an xbox one title and that I was basically too stupid to know the difference between an xbox one disc and a 360 disc in an xbox one style backwards compatibility case, then hangs up on me.
Aeragon IX
Aeragon IX
Posted on 24 April 19 at 04:19
Gone from my ready for install list...
Aeragon IX
Aeragon IX
Posted on 24 April 19 at 05:00
Ok gone from my install list, but was able to install with these links.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-1-...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-2-...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-3-...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-4-...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-5-...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/game-of-thrones-episode-6-...
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 24 April 19 at 05:28
Aeragon IX said:
A good workaround for people that purchased it digitally, but of no use for those with physical copies that never got to download them, unfortunately.

'Game of Thrones - Episode [number here] is currently not available.' across the board
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 24 April 19 at 06:08
pr0scarface said:
It's a fucking joke seems game disappeared completely from the store even if you bought it way back before TT shutdown......
The game’s been delisted from the Xbox store? That’s frustrating since I’ve already completed episode 1 and was looking to complete the remaining episodes of the series with the disc version. Now, I can’t even download episodes 2-6 with that.

dasaki v said:
Aeragon IX said:
A good workaround for people that purchased it digitally, but of no use for those with physical copies that never got to download them, unfortunately.

'Game of Thrones - Episode [number here] is currently not available.' across the board
Yeah, I have a physical disc and can’t download episodes 2-6 from those links. It just says the episode is “currently not available”. It also says if we own the season pass, DO NOT purchase the episode on that store page since we’ll be charged again. Problem is, there is nowhere for us to actually download the episodes we should have from buying the physical copy of the game.
pr0scarface
pr0scarface
Posted on 24 April 19 at 11:02, Edited on 24 April 19 at 11:06 by pr0scarface
Aeragon IX dunno how you managed to think of that, but you are the Boss thank you.

Zerodactyl Seems this way, but Aeragon method works so i really dunno.. I bought it with TT collection 5years ago
Lu770 P3rP37u0
Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:59
Not working anymore at least in Europe. I own them both but I never played the 360 version. I really hope they will fix it or we might expect the same treatment for all the other games from Telltale.
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 24 April 19 at 22:06
It seems if you own the digital version of the game, you can download all the episodes, including 2-6, using the links posted above. However with the physical edition, I don’t think it is possible to download episodes 2-6 anymore unless the episodes get relisted on the Xbox store. It’s a shame the episodes aren’t already on the disc and that you have to download them from the store. I am now stuck with 20% of the game completed, unable to play the rest of the episodes for the remaining achievements.
wowrinka
wowrinka
Posted on 24 April 19 at 23:00
This is terrible! I only just got the physical copy to ensure that I can play all the episodes. Really is a shame.
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 25 April 19 at 09:02
Yeah, this f-ing blows. The only way I can think now to get the episodes is to have someone that already has them downloaded copy them to a flash drive and send that to the disc user, that or game share (if the site link will even let you send the download to a system other than your home)
LordChabelo13
LordChabelo13
Posted on 25 April 19 at 13:39
Thanks for the links Aeragon, got all the episodes downloaded on both consoles. Will probably do the same on all Tell Tale games just to be safe.
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 25 April 19 at 16:11
wowrinka said:
This is terrible! I only just got the physical copy to ensure that I can play all the episodes. Really is a shame.
That's exactly what I did! I had already completed the first episode quite a while ago, and just recently bought the disc to finish the remaining episodes. Now it is no longer possible to play those episodes with the disc, so the physical edition is pretty much pointless.

dasaki v said:
Yeah, this f-ing blows. The only way I can think now to get the episodes is to have someone that already has them downloaded copy them to a flash drive and send that to the disc user, that or game share (if the site link will even let you send the download to a system other than your home)
Unfortunately I don't have anyone to game share with, so I think it's now impossible for me to complete the game...

LordChabelo13 said:
Thanks for the links Aeragon, got all the episodes downloaded on both consoles. Will probably do the same on all Tell Tale games just to be safe.
Great to hear that method worked for you so you can play the rest of the episodes. It sucks for us physical edition owners who will probably never be able to get the completion unless the episodes are relisted on the Xbox store.
wowrinka
wowrinka
Posted on 25 April 19 at 16:39
If gamesharing is an option, would anybody with a digital copy be willing to game share with physical edition owners? If this works, it would be godsend.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 25 April 19 at 16:50
wowrinka said:
If gamesharing is an option, would anybody with a digital copy be willing to game share with physical edition owners? If this works, it would be godsend.
Be careful with stuff like this. Account sharing like this is against the Xbox Code of Conduct and therefore against TA's rules. Asking for someone else's credentials or giving yours to another person can have harsh consequences.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.