• EurydaceEurydace494,439
  • DirtyI30DirtyI30950,652
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 16:59Permalink
    Hopefully, the achievements get added soon dance
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2775,444
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:03Permalink
    DirtyI30 said:
    Hopefully, the achievements get added soon dance
    They might be one where Johhny Cage make out with Sonya Blade.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:10, Edited on 22 April 19 at 17:11 by TheGreatKoalaPermalink
    Easily going to be a 5/5 game for me, the only negative is going to be online cos there is no fun in online multiplayer gaming
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:11Permalink
    Midnight can not come fast enough!!!!! Hopefully the achievement list posts before then ive been rather curious about them headspin clap dance
  • YhannosYhannos518,863
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:14Permalink
    Hard pass for me
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2775,444
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:21Permalink
    If I have be betting gal. The achievement will come at less today
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • mkdfanmkdfan619,656
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:24, Edited on 22 April 19 at 17:36 by mkdfanPermalink
    Fighting games are a niche genre so you can’t expect everyone to like them.
    Among the fighting game community this is gonna be huge!
  • DirtyI30DirtyI30950,652
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:25Permalink
    @Yhannos, T0NY HAYABUSA. Yea, thanks wave I've already seen the list, I mean the achievements aren't added to Live yet.
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:26Permalink
    DirtyI30 said:
    @Yhannos, T0NY HAYABUSA. Yea, thanks wave I've already seen the list, I mean the achievements aren't added to Live yet.
    Ohhh gotcha lol
  • lolsodapoplolsodapop874,878
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:39Permalink
    I know! Let's get someone who knows nothing about fighting games, but played the older ones once upon a time and remembers fondly that it smiled in his direction which made him blush and run off.

Seriously get someone who knows a little bit more about the fight game genre to write these reviews for games (specifically) in the fighting game genre.
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie1,454,382
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:39Permalink
    I love the MK series. I'm looking forward to playing MK11 tonight.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • FoogaFooga1,259,064
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:43Permalink
    Well written review, but to be fair I don’t think you’re gonna get a great review coming from someone who just dabbles in fighting games from time to time. This game is getting great reviews everywhere else, and if you’re just gonna fart around in the towers and story mode, that’s not really getting the full experience. There’s tons of mechanics and stuff that go into it that a fighting game fan will really appreciate.

Not bashing you Eury, just pointing that out. It’s like if you got me to review a Madden game. I absolutely don’t care about sports or wouldn’t get the features so I’d probably rate it a lot lower than someone who’s more well versed would.
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:53Permalink
    Fooga said:
    Well written review, but to be fair I don’t think you’re gonna get a great review coming from someone who just dabbles in fighting games from time to time. This game is getting great reviews everywhere else, and if you’re just gonna fart around in the towers and story mode, that’s not really getting the full experience. There’s tons of mechanics and stuff that go into it that a fighting game fan will really appreciate.

Not bashing you Eury, just pointing that out. It’s like if you got me to review a Madden game. I absolutely don’t care about sports or wouldn’t get the features so I’d probably rate it a lot lower than someone who’s more well versed would.
    Exactly!
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 17:55Permalink
    The graphics are amazing.
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:03Permalink
    BudgetBallin360 said:
    Fooga said:

Exactly!
    I agree with this too... However I actually get bored of fighting games real fast when playing solo and I never take time to thoroughly understand deep mechanics in fighting games. Just the special moves and a easy to pull off combo.

I feel Eurys impressions in this review is exactly how I myself am going to perceive this game.

I miss the Konqest and extra modes from PS2 era (like Puzzle or Kart Racing) so the fact that MK focuses more on fighting these days and less on Easter eggs and bonus modes saddens me. I'm very aware that's hugely the unpopular opinion.
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:09Permalink
    Maybe you were just going for honesty which I appreciate or maybe you were trying to review through the eyes of someone without a lot of fighting experience either way it felt like you explained why you shouldn’t review a fighting game and then reviewed a fighting game. I really do like it when people put in personal stories in their reviews, it does a lot of good things for the review but in this case you seemed to just discredit yourself.

I was glad to see they had multiple things to do in the game, the 3rd person mini game has me extremely interested to see what is going on with it. I wonder how much help paying for real money can help in this game. Can you buy the character equipment you want or pay to increase the level? Like the reviewer this aspect of the game has me worried.

It’s Mortal Kombat, I think at least a sentence should have been designated for fatalities,haha.
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE627,590
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 18:55, Edited on 22 April 19 at 19:02 by PURESSENCEPermalink
    Will pass after they simply had to crowbar politics and wokeness into it.
    Too much work, not enough games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.