The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 23rd, 2019

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK603,404
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:12
    It's really great to see a big list for DLCs sales...
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:14
    Need to have a better look during my lunch break or when I get home, but I might end up making a purchase or two based on the price of some of the games on sale.

    Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition looks good at its sale price.
  • Alchemist xPTKxAlchemist xPTKx1,193,243
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:23
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Need to have a better look during my lunch break or when I get home, but I might end up making a purchase or two based on the price of some of the games on sale.

    Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition looks good at its sale price.
    Sniper 3 is good; but just FYI it is missing one short full priced DLC that includes more achievements
  • PuRe PretzelPuRe Pretzel437,827
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:32
    Might pick up some Pinball FX tables cause those rarely get put on sale.
    twitter.com/jay_smith
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285402,080
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:11
    Man I expecting to drop some cash at the spring sale. Thankfully it sucked as bad as the weekly ones have been. My backlog thanks you Microsoft!
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:13
    Nothing for me this week but Little Nightmares the Complete Edition is definitely worth $9
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:27
    King of Monsters and jagged alliance for me.
  • klobeastklobeast513,973
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:40
    Alchemist xPTKx said:
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Need to have a better look during my lunch break or when I get home, but I might end up making a purchase or two based on the price of some of the games on sale.

    Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition looks good at its sale price.
    Sniper 3 is good; but just FYI it is missing one short full priced DLC that includes more achievements
    Are you sure about that? It only has three dlc packs and it looks like they're all included. Bought this bundle for a buddy to help me 100% the game and it was complete.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity468,563
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:46
    Why does DC Universe Online say that it's $4.79 here but everywhere else it's free? Does it include some items in the base game or something?
    S.T.A.R.S.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,102,461
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:48, Edited on 23 April 19 at 01:49 by New Paralyzer
    Just a heads up for anyone wanting Metal Slug to play with friends and not just achievements.

    For some reason every ACA release of Metal Slug on Xbox One has an input configuration issue.

    Controller Port 1 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 1 and Controller Port 2 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 3.

    If you try to start Metal Slug with Two controllers on it will crash. If you turn on a second controller while the game is running it will crash. Player 1 and Player 3 need to be assigned. The 2nd controller must remain off.

    2-5 won't crash if player 2 is present but the 2nd player is still linked to player 3.

    Not sure why or how Hamster did this... PS4 doesn't suffer from that issue.
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:55, Edited on 23 April 19 at 02:00 by Elite1111111111
    At this rate I might just have to buy the Bleed Bundle. The second game never goes on sale by itself for some reason and I already own the first.

    klobeast said:
    Alchemist xPTKx said:
    Sniper 3 is good; but just FYI it is missing one short full priced DLC that includes more achievements
    Are you sure about that? It only has three dlc packs and it looks like they're all included. Bought this bundle for a buddy to help me 100% the game and it was complete.
    There are 4 pieces of DLC. The 3 Churchill DLC and Hunt the Grey Wolf. Wolf DLC isn't included in Ultimate.
  • CRZYSPZCRZYSPZ672,467
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 02:26
    Debating on Kingdom Hearts, but still mad about no previous games....

    Plus, still need to play Final Fantasy VII and IX...
  • halohogghalohogg106,636
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 02:32
    TA is a database that can sort fields alphabetically, right? Someone would have to intentionally go out of their way to code it like this wouldn’t they?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:08
    Why are the same pinball tables on sale? I just picked them all up last week or something. Well ill be busy playing mk11 anyway
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:42
    So many of the exact bundles on special for war thunder. Xbox specials for war thunder suck.
  • L33T SONICL33T SONIC1,134,973
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:47
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Nothing for me this week but Little Nightmares the Complete Edition is definitely worth $9
    Do not hesitate to buy it
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • ElyohElyoh845,783
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:14
    CRZYSPZ said:
    Debating on Kingdom Hearts, but still mad about no previous games....

    Plus, still need to play Final Fantasy VII and IX...
    I'm in the same boat, this is the best we've seen on it so far though.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf491,955
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:25
    Elyoh said:
    CRZYSPZ said:
    Debating on Kingdom Hearts, but still mad about no previous games....

    Plus, still need to play Final Fantasy VII and IX...
    I'm in the same boat, this is the best we've seen on it so far though.
    it was cheaper on physical disc last week or the week before, it was 49.99 in Canada.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf491,955
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:26
    it still is 49.99 at bestbuy canada this week actually.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.