The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 23rd, 2019

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK526,701
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:12Permalink
    It's really great to see a big list for DLCs sales...
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:14Permalink
    Need to have a better look during my lunch break or when I get home, but I might end up making a purchase or two based on the price of some of the games on sale.

Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition looks good at its sale price.
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:23Permalink
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Need to have a better look during my lunch break or when I get home, but I might end up making a purchase or two based on the price of some of the games on sale.

Sniper 3 is good; but just FYI it is missing one short full priced DLC that includes more achievements
  • PuRe PretzelPuRe Pretzel350,967
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 00:32Permalink
    Might pick up some Pinball FX tables cause those rarely get put on sale.
    twitter.com/jay_smith
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285240,751
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:11Permalink
    Man I expecting to drop some cash at the spring sale. Thankfully it sucked as bad as the weekly ones have been. My backlog thanks you Microsoft!
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:13Permalink
    Nothing for me this week but Little Nightmares the Complete Edition is definitely worth $9
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:27Permalink
    King of Monsters and jagged alliance for me.
  • klobeastklobeast485,292
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:40Permalink
    Alchemist xPTKx said:
    Yummy Baklava said:

Sniper 3 is good; but just FYI it is missing one short full priced DLC that includes more achievements
    Are you sure about that? It only has three dlc packs and it looks like they're all included. Bought this bundle for a buddy to help me 100% the game and it was complete.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity385,369
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:46Permalink
    Why does DC Universe Online say that it's $4.79 here but everywhere else it's free? Does it include some items in the base game or something?
    S.T.A.R.S.
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:48, Edited on 23 April 19 at 01:49 by New ParalyzerPermalink
    Just a heads up for anyone wanting Metal Slug to play with friends and not just achievements.

For some reason every ACA release of Metal Slug on Xbox One has an input configuration issue.

Controller Port 1 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 1 and Controller Port 2 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 3.

If you try to start Metal Slug with Two controllers on it will crash. If you turn on a second controller while the game is running it will crash. Player 1 and Player 3 need to be assigned. The 2nd controller must remain off.

2-5 won't crash if player 2 is present but the 2nd player is still linked to player 3.

Not sure why or how Hamster did this... PS4 doesn't suffer from that issue.
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 01:55, Edited on 23 April 19 at 02:00 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    At this rate I might just have to buy the Bleed Bundle. The second game never goes on sale by itself for some reason and I already own the first.

klobeast said:
    Alchemist xPTKx said:
    Are you sure about that? It only has three dlc packs and it looks like they're all included. Bought this bundle for a buddy to help me 100% the game and it was complete.
    There are 4 pieces of DLC. The 3 Churchill DLC and Hunt the Grey Wolf. Wolf DLC isn't included in Ultimate.
  • CRZYSPZCRZYSPZ532,728
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 02:26Permalink
    Debating on Kingdom Hearts, but still mad about no previous games....

Plus, still need to play Final Fantasy VII and IX...
  • halohogghalohogg93,066
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 02:32Permalink
    TA is a database that can sort fields alphabetically, right? Someone would have to intentionally go out of their way to code it like this wouldn’t they?
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82962,572
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:08Permalink
    Why are the same pinball tables on sale? I just picked them all up last week or something. Well ill be busy playing mk11 anyway
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:42Permalink
    So many of the exact bundles on special for war thunder. Xbox specials for war thunder suck.
  • L33T SONICL33T SONIC861,999
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 03:47Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Nothing for me this week but Little Nightmares the Complete Edition is definitely worth $9
    Do not hesitate to buy it
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • ElyohElyoh740,815
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:14Permalink
    CRZYSPZ said:

I'm in the same boat, this is the best we've seen on it so far though.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf404,885
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:25Permalink
    Elyoh said:
    CRZYSPZ said:

I'm in the same boat, this is the best we've seen on it so far though.
    it was cheaper on physical disc last week or the week before, it was 49.99 in Canada.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf404,885
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:26Permalink
    it still is 49.99 at bestbuy canada this week actually.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.