Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 23rd, 2019

• Goggs25Goggs251,113,209
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 04:29Permalink
    Dam was hoping shadows awaking would be on sale
    Goggs25
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney462,553
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 06:05Permalink
    If you haven't picked up Valley, that's a great price for it. It was surprisingly good, with pretty easy achievements.
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x921,284
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 07:21Permalink
    Paw McCatney said:
    If you haven't picked up Valley, that's a great price for it. It was surprisingly good, with pretty easy achievements.
    I really enjoyed it!

It's really exhilarating to go back and blast through those early fields when you're upgraded. Loved the gameplay, enjoyed the story, and great level design.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 08:08Permalink
    Just want to recommend Attack of the Earthlings. Fun turn-based strategy game where you control aliens violently defending their planet after humans arrive and take over.

TheAnonymity said:
    Why does DC Universe Online say that it's $4.79 here but everywhere else it's free? Does it include some items in the base game or something?
    I'm pretty sure it's usually free, just that the starter pack is on sale, so you can buy it if you want for a few XP boosters and items.
  • N30YRDN30YRD241,495
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 10:24Permalink
    Super party sports: football

Was a brilliant game... Along with Tennis in the face
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 10:41Permalink
    Missed out on the Xbox One Spring Sale...oops!

There's a few cheap ones here I'll pick up. I'm almost up to 250 fresh games I can use for Bean Dive this year...so long completion percentage!!! headspin
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 11:39Permalink
    Nothing for me...just nothing☺
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 14:15, Edited on 23 April 19 at 14:15 by ameracin desiPermalink
    New Paralyzer said:
    Just a heads up for anyone wanting Metal Slug to play with friends and not just achievements.

For some reason every ACA release of Metal Slug on Xbox One has an input configuration issue.

Controller Port 1 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 1 and Controller Port 2 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 3.

If you try to start Metal Slug with Two controllers on it will crash. If you turn on a second controller while the game is running it will crash. Player 1 and Player 3 need to be assigned. The 2nd controller must remain off.

2-5 won't crash if player 2 is present but the 2nd player is still linked to player 3.

Not sure why or how Hamster did this... PS4 doesn't suffer from that issue.
    I'm sure this will greatly help anyone looking to play this in coop, thank you for taking the time to write this up.
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan888,515
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 15:18Permalink
    Went with LA Cops since that's one of the Shoot 'em Up games I needed in my collection! :3
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz454,291
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 15:20Permalink
    I picked up Valley, I've seen enough positive comments on this site (including a few in this thread) and elsewhere. Looks pleasant.

I've wanted Little Nightmares but am still unsure if I'll ever get it. I'm bad at games, and most that feature an achievement for beating the entire game without dying are usually harder or more frustrating than I can handle.
  • SeitzzSeitzz703,666
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 16:35Permalink
    Had interest in about 4 or 5 titles, but after seeing gameplay it's nothing for me this week.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl149,739
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 16:49Permalink
    Why is only the first ACA Metal Slug ever on sale?
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 16:50Permalink
    Portal knights was on this sale and now it is gone I just redeemed my Xbox rewards to buy it
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221622,893
    Posted on 23 April 19 at 17:57, Edited on 23 April 19 at 17:58 by jasonlc3221Permalink
    xX Nicolas xXx said:
    It's really great to see a big list for DLCs sales...
    If only it wasn't mostly for "free-to-play" trash
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 18:18Permalink
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition looks good at its sale price.
    What sale price? Its not listed as being on sale here?
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 22:28Permalink
    Nothing here I'm interested in that I don't already have.
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney462,553
    Posted on 24 April 19 at 03:01Permalink
    x Mataeus x said:
    Paw McCatney said:
    I really enjoyed it!

It's really exhilarating to go back and blast through those early fields when you're upgraded. Loved the gameplay, enjoyed the story, and great level design.
    toast
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • Posted on 24 April 19 at 06:23Permalink
    New Paralyzer said:
    Just a heads up for anyone wanting Metal Slug to play with friends and not just achievements.

For some reason every ACA release of Metal Slug on Xbox One has an input configuration issue.

Controller Port 1 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 1 and Controller Port 2 is linked to the Xbox One Controller registered as Player 3.

If you try to start Metal Slug with Two controllers on it will crash. If you turn on a second controller while the game is running it will crash. Player 1 and Player 3 need to be assigned. The 2nd controller must remain off.

2-5 won't crash if player 2 is present but the 2nd player is still linked to player 3.

Not sure why or how Hamster did this... PS4 doesn't suffer from that issue.
    Thank you. I would have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what the heck was going on. I picked this up thinking I might relive the old arcade memories and having it crash while trying to play it with friends would annoy the shit out of me.
  • Mr TwichMr Twich120,911
    Posted on 26 April 19 at 12:43Permalink
    TheAnonymity said:
    Why does DC Universe Online say that it's $4.79 here but everywhere else it's free? Does it include some items in the base game or something?
    It's for the Starter Pack which includes: XP Boosters, an Initiate’s Starter Kit full of gear, Soder Colas, Stabilizers, your very own LexCorp Sidekick and more!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.