Game Discussion: Minecraft Forum

Any Achievement Worlds For Update 1.11.0?

AuthorMessage
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 23 April 19 at 20:29
Early days, but the community would love if a creative person could make a world for these achievements. Hit this forum hit if you make anything, and you will be showered with love.
KontoGR
KontoGR
Posted on 23 April 19 at 20:41
There is a seed that has an outpost nearby, when you select a seed for your new world, select Outpost Ahead
OhMyGoth1
OhMyGoth1
Posted on 23 April 19 at 21:14
pillager related achievements seem to be glitched :/
aarnettbraun
aarnettbraun
Posted on 23 April 19 at 22:42
NoHeroes94 said:
Early days, but the community would love if a creative person could make a world for these achievements. Hit this forum hit if you make anything, and you will be showered with love.
This.
KontoGR
KontoGR
Posted on 23 April 19 at 23:10
aarnettbraun said:
NoHeroes94 said:
This.
Why not play the game yourself
aarnettbraun
aarnettbraun
Posted on 23 April 19 at 23:47, Edited on 23 April 19 at 23:48 by aarnettbraun
KontoGR said:
aarnettbraun said:
NoHeroes94 said:
This.
Why play the game yourself when others who already have a world created for the achievements can help you? Especially when there are much better games available to play right now.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 24 April 19 at 01:40, Edited on 24 April 19 at 01:40 by Shadow Kisuragi
mcworld for Win10/WP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao0rPwxKX9yHt49YEIr2qb67XEV2RA

Kill the Raid Leader (one with banner) in front of you when you start, then run to X: 568 Z: 520 to the Village to start the Raid. These two achievements are Unobtainable

Complete the raid by killing all enemy waves, to get the "Hero of the Village" status. Find the villager to sell your paper to for the Buy Low, Sell High.

Use the Spawn Ravager egg to spawn a ravager, and ring the bell to notify nearby villagers of the enemy for the Sound the Alarm! achievement. If you don't see the green sparkle effect on a villager, it means the alarm was sounded after they were alerted to the enemy and you need to do it again.

Use the Anvil provided with the enchantment to enchant the Diamond Sword, and then the Grindstone to remove the enchantment to get Disenchanted.

Stray cats one can be done with provided supplies or with Strix's world for 1.8.

It's somewhat unpolished, but I tossed it together to get some lists popped and test the broken achievements.
HollabackGaming
Posted on 24 April 19 at 03:06
How do they release an update with unobtainables? I'm really curious.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 24 April 19 at 08:00
Shadow Kisuragi said:

Kill the Raid Leader (one with banner) in front of you when you start, then run to X: 568 Z: 520 to the Village to start the Raid. These two achievements are Unobtainable

Complete the raid by killing all enemy waves, to get the "Hero of the Village" status. Find the villager to sell your paper to for the Buy Low, Sell High.

Use the Spawn Ravager egg to spawn a ravager, and ring the bell to notify nearby villagers of the enemy for the Sound the Alarm! achievement. If you don't see the green sparkle effect on a villager, it means the alarm was sounded after they were alerted to the enemy and you need to do it again.

Use the Anvil provided with the enchantment to enchant the Diamond Sword, and then the Grindstone to remove the enchantment to get Disenchanted.

Stray cats one can be done with provided supplies or with Strix's world for 1.8.

It's somewhat unpolished, but I tossed it together to get some lists popped and test the broken achievements.
1) Thank you so much

2) I know some people were able to unlock "Super Fuel" when that was unobtainable by playing the beta version. If anyone wants to try that, it may work. Elsehow I'm going to wait for a patch.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 24 April 19 at 08:01
KontoGR said:
aarnettbraun said:
NoHeroes94 said:
This.
Not a Minecraft veteran, so I'm not that clued into how I would go about this organically. Also quite busy, so I don't fancy spending multiple hours on my 3 stacks of the game.
Palesius
Palesius
Posted on 24 April 19 at 11:41
Only 3 stacks? headspin
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 24 April 19 at 15:13
I've filed a ticket with Minecraft support, although they are normally backed up by at least 4 weeks.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 24 April 19 at 17:20
The achievements are fixed now across most platforms. The fix has been cascading through the system today.
EmagDrolBot
EmagDrolBot
Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:35
Thanks very much for the map, Shadow Kisuragi
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:36
Sh0wt1m3 cleaned it up a bit and posted a new version on the solutions, though I think he may still need to export it to mcworld for WP/Win10.
aarnettbraun
aarnettbraun
Posted on 24 April 19 at 20:47
Shadow Kisuragi said:

Complete the raid by killing all enemy waves, to get the {#}Hero of the Village{#} status. Find the villager to sell your paper to for the Buy Low, Sell High.

If only this was available for the Xbox One.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 24 April 19 at 21:05
aarnettbraun said:
Shadow Kisuragi said:

If you have a Windows 10 computer, just host it across.
aarnettbraun
aarnettbraun
Posted on 24 April 19 at 21:54
NoHeroes94 said:
aarnettbraun said:
Shadow Kisuragi said:

Complete the raid by killing all enemy waves, to get the {#}Hero of the Village{#} status. Find the villager to sell your paper to for the Buy Low, Sell High.

To be honest, I don't even know how to do that. Do you need the Windows 10 version of Minecraft?
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 24 April 19 at 22:34, Edited on 24 April 19 at 22:46 by lightsup55
aarnettbraun said:
NoHeroes94 said:
aarnettbraun said:
Shadow Kisuragi said:

To be honest, I don't even know how to do that. Do you need the Windows 10 version of Minecraft?
Yes, you can purchase and install it from here:
Minecraft for Windows 10
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (Win 10)

However, you can also use the following platforms as well which also support importing .mcworld files:

Android devices (phones and tablets):
Minecraft on Google Play Store
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (Android)

iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
Minecraft on Apple App Store
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (iOS)

Windows Phone (requires Windows 10 Mobile):
Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (WP)

When connecting from Xbox One to another device, make sure that your device does not lock or go to screen saver. You'll either need to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver. If there is no option to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver, you'll need to keep the device active by using the device every so often (i.e. every 5 minutes).

If the device locks or goes to screen saver, you'll be disconnected on your Xbox One.
aarnettbraun
aarnettbraun
Posted on 25 April 19 at 00:45
lightsup55 said:
aarnettbraun said:
NoHeroes94 said:
aarnettbraun said:
Shadow Kisuragi said:

Yes, you can purchase and install it from here:
Minecraft for Windows 10
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (Win 10)

However, you can also use the following platforms as well which also support importing .mcworld files:

Android devices (phones and tablets):
Minecraft on Google Play Store
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (Android)

iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
Minecraft on Apple App Store
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (iOS)

Windows Phone (requires Windows 10 Mobile):
Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile
- The achievement list can be found here: Minecraft (WP)

When connecting from Xbox One to another device, make sure that your device does not lock or go to screen saver. You'll either need to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver. If there is no option to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver, you'll need to keep the device active by using the device every so often (i.e. every 5 minutes).

If the device locks or goes to screen saver, you'll be disconnected on your Xbox One.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to purchase it at this time, so I would need to wait until someone can help.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.