Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deponia Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 24 April 19 at 00:06
19 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Deponia Achievement List Revealed
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 24 April 19 at 00:10
Kinda strange that the series came to the One out of order. I'll probably pick them all up on sale.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 24 April 19 at 00:29
I'm very surprised to see the Droggeljug achievement on the list. As it wasn't on the PS4's I assumed it wouldn't be here either. Looks like they copied the Steam achievements list so there it is. Oh the joy of doing that one again...
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Swinny Costello
Posted on 24 April 19 at 01:17
Only ever played the first one... and really enjoyed it. Happy to play through them in order finally.
Nox Mortiis
Nox Mortiis
Posted on 24 April 19 at 02:32
I know nothing about this game (series?), what's the word on it?
Jinrui ni eikou are!
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 24 April 19 at 04:47
The release order was definitely weird with it being backwards, but I'm glad it's all finally out so I can get the collection.
See You Space Cowboy...
Swinny Costello
Posted on 24 April 19 at 07:13
Nox Mortiis said:
I know nothing about this game (series?), what's the word on it?
If you've ever played a LucasArts adventure title - this is very similar.
FailedSeppuku
FailedSeppuku
Posted on 24 April 19 at 07:39
oh nice, now i can play them, they've already been in sales so if you're unsure they'll hit sales again.
Cr4zX
Cr4zX
Posted on 24 April 19 at 08:26
encore un jeu de poney
MissingC3C4
Posted on 24 April 19 at 10:24
You can now buy the complete series of four - around about £34, saving 50%.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 25 April 19 at 17:58
MissingC3C4 said:
You can now buy the complete series of four - around about £34, saving 50%.
For anyone wondering, I genuinely believe this is one of the best point n click series ever made. (Traditional point n click, like Broken Sword or Monkey Island. Not the hidden object adventures that people put the phrase to).

Whilst the story isn't as strong as aforementioned Broken Sword, and the humour isn't as funny as other games in the genre (apart from the amazing opening theme), it's the puzzles and the screens.

They're so beautifully drawn and well animated, and have that feeling of success when you know you've done enough to clear the current location of four or five screens you might be traveling between.

Best played without a guide of course, not just for the satisfaction but for all the extra little scenes and dialogue you'll get when screwing things up!

I know this kind of thing falls on deaf ears on this site, but if you have a modicum of interest in playing them I strongly suggest doing so in order and without a walkthrough.

They're just too good to plough through!
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.