Game Discussion: Red Dead Redemption Forum

Online achievements

AuthorMessage
Galenrandir23
Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:10
Was looking to try and 100% this games achievements. Was wondering if anyone knew how many of the online ones take more than one person to boost and how hard the online achievements are? Thank you!
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 24 April 19 at 22:48, Edited on 24 April 19 at 22:48 by RadiantViper
Red Dead RedemptionPosse Up!The Posse Up! achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 28 pointsCreate a posse and get the maximum number of members.

Red Dead RedemptionCompulsive LiarThe Compulsive Liar achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 39 pointsIn a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die

Red Dead RedemptionLegion of BoomThe Legion of Boom achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 18 pointsGet a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

Red Dead RedemptionPa-Pa-Pa-Poker AceThe Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 37 pointsIn a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Red Dead RedemptionKingpinThe Kingpin achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 45 pointsFight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Red Dead RedemptionDouble baggerThe Double bagger achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 29 pointsDouble capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.

Red Dead RedemptionWho needs Deadeye?The Who needs Deadeye? achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 27 pointsKill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.

IIRC Those are all the achievements that explicitly need more than 2 people to acquire. Although you will probably want a full group for the Advanced Co-op missions.

The online achievements aren't terrible difficult, just need to boost all the 3+ ones with a coordinated group (especially the poker and Liar's dice ones) and grind a lot to get to level 50.
Galenrandir23
Posted on 25 April 19 at 10:52
Thank you so much! That’s perfect!
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 25 April 19 at 18:15
I also need exactly those to 100% complete the game so would appreciate if we could coordinate our efforts in getting those 3+ player achievements. I have now pretty much done all the other achievements except the coop ones.
Did the other online achievements with a dummy account on my main Xbox One X vs. my actual gamertag on my old 360, so could contribute with 2 „players“ ;-)
Galenrandir23
Posted on 25 April 19 at 23:22
I don’t have any yet, but I have my main account and a second Xbox with a second account so I could contribute 2 as well! Add me :)

GT: Galenrandir23
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 26 April 19 at 09:54
Hi I have created a gaming session for the Liars Dice and Poker achievement, would be great if we get the 6 required players together!
Boosting Gaming Session for Red Dead Redemption
Cojahr
Cojahr
Posted on 02 May 19 at 17:11
I need help tooheadspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.