Game Discussion: Red Dead Redemption

Online achievements

• GalenrandirGalenrandir304,871
    Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:10
    Was looking to try and 100% this games achievements. Was wondering if anyone knew how many of the online ones take more than one person to boost and how hard the online achievements are? Thank you!
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,118,390
    Posted on 24 April 19 at 22:48, Edited on 24 April 19 at 22:48 by RadiantViper
    Red Dead RedemptionPosse Up!The Posse Up! achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 33 pointsCreate a posse and get the maximum number of members.

Red Dead RedemptionCompulsive LiarThe Compulsive Liar achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 46 pointsIn a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die

Red Dead RedemptionLegion of BoomThe Legion of Boom achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 21 pointsGet a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

Red Dead RedemptionPa-Pa-Pa-Poker AceThe Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 44 pointsIn a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Red Dead RedemptionKingpinThe Kingpin achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 55 pointsFight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Red Dead RedemptionDouble baggerThe Double bagger achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 34 pointsDouble capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.

Red Dead RedemptionWho needs Deadeye?The Who needs Deadeye? achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 30 pointsKill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.

IIRC Those are all the achievements that explicitly need more than 2 people to acquire. Although you will probably want a full group for the Advanced Co-op missions.

The online achievements aren't terrible difficult, just need to boost all the 3+ ones with a coordinated group (especially the poker and Liar's dice ones) and grind a lot to get to level 50.
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 10:52
    Thank you so much! That’s perfect!
  • el p1nkoel p1nko202,480
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 18:15
    I also need exactly those to 100% complete the game so would appreciate if we could coordinate our efforts in getting those 3+ player achievements. I have now pretty much done all the other achievements except the coop ones.
    Did the other online achievements with a dummy account on my main Xbox One X vs. my actual gamertag on my old 360, so could contribute with 2 „players“ ;-)
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 23:22
    I don’t have any yet, but I have my main account and a second Xbox with a second account so I could contribute 2 as well! Add me :)

GT: Galenrandir23
  • el p1nkoel p1nko202,480
  • CojahrCojahr455,401
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 17:11
    I need help tooheadspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads