Game Info Submission Archive: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 25 April 19 at 03:16
Ashen Seraph has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Achievements:

Ashen Seraph said:
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD RemasterFFX: Messenger from the PastThe FFX: Messenger from the Past achievement in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster worth 30 pointsObtain all Jecht Spheres

I had a delayed unlock on this, requiring a soft reset of the game before it would unlock.

Given the comments I'm seeing on this game... and SquEnix's other recent FF ports... I believe the whole game made need the buggy- flag. Others are reporting different achievements not unlocking until a reset is performed with at least a few saying even that didn't work.

Ashen Seraph
Ashen Seraph
Posted on 25 April 19 at 03:17
*may need, not made need, no clue why I typed that.
Victim of myself.
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 25 April 19 at 07:35
Thank you very much for the submission Ashen Seraph. The issue described is not the issue with the game itself, but rather it is an issue with how xbox handles achievements. For this reason we will not flag the achievement as Buggy-, but we will monitor the game and in case there is some development we will reconsider and either add the Buggy- flag or add the information into the Public Info Box.
Information Posted on 25 April 19 at 08:24
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.