Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:34
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed
jxlive021
jxlive021
Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:47
waiting for aca negeo series bundle (both xbox one & win 10)
Anand32
Anand32
Posted on 25 April 19 at 17:26
Something I don't understand about the "waiting for a bundle" crowd with these games. I assume many are unhappy with the price point on the individual games so want to wait for a bundle of them so they get more bang for their buck as bundles are often cheaper. But how is that bundle gonna to work? They couldnt put all the games in a single bundle, too many games and just too expensive. Then what? You bundle in groups of 5, say? Well they won't just put all the popular games or ones you really want in bundles together and all the garbage ones in other bundles. They will mix the more popular with the lesser ones to sell more bundles overall

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to knock people looking for a deal. I often buy most games I buy on sale. I just think "waiting for a bundle" is a wrong approach. It is either not going to happen, or if it does, it won't be in the way you were anticipating. Besides, I have seen these games start making their way in the weekly sales. Would a better approach if you are waiting for a deal be to be patient and grab them as they come up during sales?
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 25 April 19 at 17:50
1) before anybody asks, to get the achievement for Hi-Score mode ranking,
you must beat the game through the boss Gaoh.

this makes the game harder than the x1 version.

2) we're about 31 games behind on Win 10.

I predict we're done with x1 games in the series.
but prove me happily wrong, Hamster.

3) Anand32 said:
But how is that bundle gonna to work? They couldnt put all the games in a single bundle, too many games and just too expensive. Then what? You bundle in groups of 5, say? Well they won't just put all the popular games or ones you really want in bundles together and all the garbage ones in other bundles.
I agree with much of this.

what would a whole series bundle even look like.
108 games on x1 = $862.92 now.
even more than half off at $400, that'd be the priciest thing on the x1 lol

I disagree that there are any "garbage" games.

even Power Spikes II--which was never a good game--
I find some redeeming fun in
Anand32
Anand32
Posted on 25 April 19 at 18:53
@spirochaete Ok, maybe garbage games was a bit strong. And I didn't mean it as a judgement. I was saying it more as an illustration that for most customers, there are going to be games they really want mixed in with games They are at least indifferent to.

And even though garbage was a bit strong, and I apologize for that, as someone who has bought 90% of these releases, there are certain ones I would have been missing. Money Puzzle Exchanger, I'm looking your direction.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 25 April 19 at 19:24
Agree that there was some fun to be found Power Spikes II. I didn't mind Money Puzzle Exchanger either dance
Anand32
Anand32
Posted on 25 April 19 at 19:36
@Dirty How about Stakes Winner 1 & 2?
Conor x420a
Conor x420a
Posted on 25 April 19 at 19:50
Spirochaete said:
Go onto the series page for Neo Geo games there’s actually still 40 more games to be released on the Xbox one.
CJN x420a
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 25 April 19 at 22:34
Conor x420a said:
Spirochaete said:
Go onto the series page for Neo Geo games there’s actually still 40 more games to be released on the Xbox one.
People think due to licensing issues Hamster won't be able to make those happen....

Then again everyone kept claiming Puzzle Bobble wasn't gonna happen and we now have both of em. So idk why people keep claiming Hamster can't get all the licenses.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.