Game Discussion: Minecraft Forum

My Achievement World for all achievements

AuthorMessage
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 16 June 19 at 23:55, Edited on 16 June 19 at 23:57 by lightsup55
SL1CK CHR1S said:
Is there away to get the chests near the villagers to refill? I don't really enjoy re importing the world every time the chests are emptied.
Short answer: You will need to keep re-importing the world to resupply any item used.

What you are thinking of is a feature of the Mini-games on the legacy console editions of Minecraft, which are no longer being updated*: Xbox 360 Edition and the Xbox One Edition

Technically, there is a way to do almost anything you want with command blocks in the Bedrock Edition. However, changing your game to Creative and/or enabling Activate Cheats will disable achievements.

Notes:
* PlayStation 4 Edition is the only one legacy console edition that is still updated.
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 17 June 19 at 21:08
Okay, I've come to terms with it lol. My only question now is why the ocean biome achievement won't unlock. For whatever reason, a handful of the command block teleports do not work. The bioime achievement will not be a hard one to redo.
BaffledCow
BaffledCow
Posted on 06 July 19 at 23:40
I can not get the sail the 7 seas achievement to work, I feel like one of the locations is not correct, any advice would be helpful :)
J0N
We cannot track this Gamer's achievements as they have xbox privacy settings turned on - please click for help
J0N
Posted on 12 July 19 at 00:43, Edited on 18 July 19 at 02:16 by J0N
If anyone wants the world to be hosted for them add me on xbox

ill host a Realm server for you

its J0N
zero as a 0

make sure you don't have beta version if on xbox from the insider hub cause Realm's do not work there ill be doing this for a while so feel free to add me whenever and i dont mind renting a server

(i don't mind how late this post is just message me whenever u see this if u need help ill be happy to host a server to help out)
BillyKidd007
BillyKidd007
Posted on 14 July 19 at 20:20, Edited on 15 July 19 at 06:07 by BillyKidd007
Problem on 2 achievements. Map Room; I've taken the map down and put it back up and got nothing. Also Treasure Hunter, I went to the structure, went in, swam around inside it for 10 minutes and got nothing. Thanks for any help you can provide.
MaurickShepherd
Posted on 16 July 19 at 19:37
Does anyone have a quick reference as to where I need to go to get these achievements and in what order? Thanks :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.