Game Discussion: Minecraft Forum

My Achievement World for all achievements

AuthorMessage
The Button King
Posted on 25 April 19 at 21:22, Edited on 27 May 19 at 20:57 by The Button King
Hello, gamers,

I have made an achievement world for Minecraft which allows you to get every achievement up to and including the Village and Pillage update. I have tried to make every achievement easy to get and used command blocks to help with this.

Please note that I started this before the V&P update and so the world had the old village generation. Nevertheless, there are new villages and pillager outposts so those achievements are available.

The world is compatible with all bedrock versions that have 1.11 Village and Pillage update. Anyway, here's the link for the world:

EDIT: I have updated the world to fix some errors and also add in the Master Trader achievement. Here's the new link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h9TxLD89aAl6zU6MyFORzVG5Ka0...

If there are any problems or anything, please let me know. I don't frequent here often so DMing me on twitter is your best bet. I'm @The_Button_King. You can also try asking in this thread and I'm sure someone will answer eventually.

Let's get that bread,

The Button King
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 26 April 19 at 10:25, Edited on 26 April 19 at 10:25 by lightsup55
As this is posted in the Xbox One platform variant...

To import the .mcworld file above, you'll need to purchase and install Minecraft on any one of the following platforms:
----- Windows 10 (available for purchase on the Microsoft Store)
----- Android device (available for purchase on the Google Play Store)
----- iOS device (iPhone and iPad) (available for purchase on the Apple App Store)
----- Windows 10 Mobile (a.k.a. "Windows Phone"; available for purchase on the Microsoft Store)

Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi or wired network and that your Xbox Live Gamertag is signed-in.

After importing the world, click the pencil icon before loading, then click Multiplayer. Make sure to enable "Multiplayer game" and "Visible to LAN players" before loading the world.

If you wish to see position coordinates (Position: X, Y, Z), be sure to enable "Show Coordinates" before loading the world.

To connect your Xbox One to the other device, load up Minecraft, click Play, then press Right Bumper (RB) cn_RB over to the Friends tab. You should find your game (with your Xbox Live Gamertag) listed at the bottom under LAN Games.

When connecting from Xbox One to another device, make sure that the other device does not lock or go to screen saver. You'll either need to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver (this is typically done using the Settings app on your device, just search for "lock screen"). If there is no option to disable the lock screen and/or screen saver, you'll need to keep the device active by using the device every so often (i.e. every 5 minutes).

If the device locks or goes to screen saver, you'll be disconnected on your Xbox One.

Hope that clears up some confusion.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 26 April 19 at 11:34
For anyone trying Update 1.11.0, it is reported that Sound the Alarm! and We are Being Attacked can only be earned by host.
Rennix
Posted on 27 April 19 at 23:51
This world's a life saver. I'm having trouble with Map Room not unlocking though. Any tips?
The Button King
Posted on 29 April 19 at 21:43
Rennix said:
This world's a life saver. I'm having trouble with Map Room not unlocking though. Any tips?
Have you picked up all the maps off of the wall and put them back on? That might help if you haven't tried that.

Otherwise, if the achievement isn't unlocking with the provided maps, try making some new locator with paper and compasses from the "Treasure Hunter" achievement chest and filling them out yourself. That one achievement can be a bit glitchy, so doing it manually might be the best option.
Allwayz SinCere
Posted on 30 April 19 at 20:05
Forgive my ignorance, but is this doable by joining a friends host/world? I know folks who own Minecraft on different devices, so could they download the map, and then invite me to their world and then I get the achievements or is this a host/LAN only method of getting these achievements? Thanks in advance.
NeoMaster47
NeoMaster47
Posted on 02 May 19 at 04:22
Allwayz SinCere said:
Forgive my ignorance, but is this doable by joining a friends host/world? I know folks who own Minecraft on different devices, so could they download the map, and then invite me to their world and then I get the achievements or is this a host/LAN only method of getting these achievements? Thanks in advance.
Is it possible to do that. I am currently uploading the maps from an android device, and I join in my Xbox one. wave
~Neo~
The 6monster
183,530 183,530 GamerScore
The 6monster
Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:49
Awesome world! Thanks for this! But I can’t unlock Zombie Doctor, The Haggler and Castaway... Any tips please?
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 03 May 19 at 04:35, Edited on 20 May 19 at 23:22 by JayCubz
I dont have minecraft for one of the 4 devices listed above so if someone does can they host the world and invite me? I spent most my time on minecraft in my friends realm, which is now offline.

nvm, got most the achievements. will finish up soon.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 04 May 19 at 12:46
Can you load these on a Kindle Fire? I only have the game for XB1, 360 and Kindle Fire. Oh and I am an idiot who cannot figure out how this game works. smile
This space for rent.
TXRickC
TXRickC
Posted on 08 May 19 at 10:06
The 6monster said:
Awesome world! Thanks for this! But I can’t unlock Zombie Doctor, The Haggler and Castaway... Any tips please?
Haggler and Zombie Doc are also stuck for me on iOS version, last two needed.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 08 May 19 at 20:49
Castaway unlocked for me.

However, I cannot get "Let it Go!" , "Artificial Selection", "On a Rail", Map Room" and "We're being attacked" in addition to the ones listed above.
This space for rent.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 11 May 19 at 12:50
I know why artificial selection is not working in your world: you have a mule and a horse in the pen. You need a DONKEY and a horse to produce a mule. Mules are sterile and can't breed.
This space for rent.
KY PRO 2008
KY PRO 2008
Posted on 31 May 19 at 17:10
I could sure use some help on this as i dont have a pc or device to download said world ty
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 09 June 19 at 03:01
Having trouble with Super Fuel, Smelt Everything, On a Rail, and Let It Go. Not sure why they wont kick out
TM4N66
TM4N66
Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:31
SL1CK CHR1S said:
Having trouble with Super Fuel, Smelt Everything, On a Rail, and Let It Go. Not sure why they wont kick out
I know that super fuel is a buggy achievement so may take a few tries to unlock i just left it for a week and tried again.
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 09 June 19 at 22:41
Well all those have finally unlocked. I'm now having trouble with cartographer and elytra. How can I get the chests with all the villagers to restock?
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 15 June 19 at 01:44
Is there away to get the chests near the villagers to refill? I don't really enjoy re importing the world every time the chests are emptied.
Jafooolie
Jafooolie
Posted on 16 June 19 at 21:42
I’ve downloaded it for iOS, imported the save and can play fine on my phone, but it doesn’t come up on Xbox when I’m playing for the LAN. Any ideas? I’ve checked to make sure it’s visible to LAN Players Roo.
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 16 June 19 at 23:41, Edited on 16 June 19 at 23:59 by lightsup55
Jafooolie said:
I’ve downloaded it for iOS, imported the save and can play fine on my phone, but it doesn’t come up on Xbox when I’m playing for the LAN. Any ideas? I’ve checked to make sure it’s visible to LAN Players Roo.
First, make sure that Multiplayer Game is turned on (required) along with Visible to LAN Players on the Multiplayer tab.

The Xbox Live Settings option offers 3 options: Invite Only, Friends Only or Friends of Friends. This setting is optional. If you don't want anyone else to join except for LAN Players (and if you decide to invite someone), set this to Invite Only.

Don't forget to make sure that both devices are connected to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired network (router/gateway). Even if you are using your mobile provider's data plan for Internet, the phone/tablet must be connected to a local network to have another device connect to your game.

Hope that helps.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.