Game Discussion: Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition (Xbox 360) Forum

Account Share?

AuthorMessage
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 26 April 19 at 02:14
Hey guys I know some people purchase games like this on a dummy account so they can share it with friends. I was wondering if anyone out there would let me borrow it so I can complete this game? I have never recovered an account before to play a game so not even sure it would work like I am thinking. Anyway let me know, I would be willing to compensate you for the help.
The Fox Rocks!
TangerineGamer
Posted on 26 April 19 at 04:51
Account sharing in this way is against the Microsoft TOS, and therefore is not endorsed by TA.
No one can stop you doing it but looking to break the rules set by MS isn't something that TA can be a part of so I'm sure this tread will be deleted in the near future.
Yours sincerely, TG
Living Legends
Posted on 26 April 19 at 06:04
As TG said, no way to do this by getting somebody else's account without breaking ToS. You can buy an Xbox that had the game originally installed on the console and hard drive and download your profile to play it but you will have to find someone that has the Xbox the rights to the game
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 26 April 19 at 08:18
Okay thanks guys, as I said I have never done anything like this in the past. I was just wondering if it was a possible route to complete this game. I guess I will be looking for another way. I have always been pretty strict for following Xbox policy. I have too much invested in my account to risk anything.
The Fox Rocks!
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 26 April 19 at 13:40
https://tinyurl.com/y62xkqm5
Play nice!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.