Game Discussion: Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Forum

Glitched Achievements?

AuthorMessage
Dyet1300
433,561
Dyet1300
Posted on 26 April 19 at 15:57
I think this might be because of the recent Villager/Pillager update. But three achievements aren't unlocking no matter how many times I complete the requirements.

The achievements are The Haggler , Super Sonic , and One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four. I've probably got the requirements for each 5-10 times, but no pop.

Anyone having the same issue?
C3LLDW3LLER
453,914
C3LLDW3LLER
Posted on 27 April 19 at 09:46
One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four didn't unlock for when I tried a few months ago, super sonic I haven't tried to get yet, the haggler I unlocked ages ago.
Groudon199
465,220
Groudon199
Posted on 28 April 19 at 00:01
At least you're unlocking some achievements. Neither the new achievements nor the banner one are unlocking for me.
Dyet1300
433,561
Dyet1300
Posted on 01 May 19 at 06:35
Groudon199 said:
At least you're unlocking some achievements. Neither the new achievements nor the banner one are unlocking for me.
The new achievements only worked when I was the host of the world.

C3LLDW3LLER said:
One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four didn't unlock for when I tried a few months ago, super sonic I haven't tried to get yet, the haggler I unlocked ages ago.
I finally got the Pickle one to unlock by starting a fresh world, getting 60-100 sea cucumbers, and placing them all in a row over and over

It has been confirmed that the haggler achievement is glitched on all platforms, for anyone who hasn't unlocked it before the villager/pillager update. A report has been submitted to Mojang by someone on TA, but that's the last i heard of it.
Groudon199
465,220
Groudon199
Posted on 01 May 19 at 23:29, Edited on 01 May 19 at 23:30 by Groudon199
Dyet1300 said:
Groudon199 said:
At least you're unlocking some achievements. Neither the new achievements nor the banner one are unlocking for me.
The new achievements only worked when I was the host of the world.
I tamed 7 or 8 cats in a local world and my progress is still at 5%. Achievements for the Switch version are completely broken for me regardless of which platform hosts the world, which local profile is used, or which Microsoft account is signed in.
MarkSJ63030
190,546
MarkSJ63030
Posted on 05 May 19 at 15:15, Edited on 05 May 19 at 15:23 by MarkSJ63030
Has anyone been able to get the Zombie Doctor Achievement on Nintendo Switch? I saved in front of 3 Zombie Villagers and cured them all but the Achievement won't unlock. Also who has the best advice on finding a Cartographer Villager?
Mark Jackson (MarkSJ63030)
MarkSJ63030
190,546
MarkSJ63030
Posted on 05 May 19 at 18:10
Is the Trading 30 Emeralds Achievement glitched too?
Mark Jackson (MarkSJ63030)
Smudgenat0r
565,083
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 06 May 19 at 19:05
Both Zombie Doctor and Haggler achievements are glitches at the moment.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.