Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 30th, 2019

AuthorMessage
Keila
Keila
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:17
DrMmmPie said:
Keila said:
Why is Borderlands GOTY already on sale that is actually sickening
Cause it's my birthday in a few days and I was like I would really love BL:GOTY,but I ain't pay full price for it. And BOOOM it's on sale,it's like I'm a magician or something.
I'll allow it
Was Sexette
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:19
Sighris said:
ScoPhibes said:
Hmm, still no GwG. Honestly, the last couple months have been pretty sad. I don't play multiplayer much anymore - like my stories. So, I guess no reason to buy Gold. 'Bout ten games on my price watch so.. yeah.. With the Xbox originals it just makes me worry. Hell, the 360 games have been better than the 'free' Ones.
Gwg has already been announced, TA just sucks at news.
Oh calm down, it's barely been 6 hours and even sites that don't use volunteers are still currently putting it out.
#mentallypudding
DaBlackAlbino
DaBlackAlbino
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:26, Edited on 30 April 19 at 01:29 by DaBlackAlbino
Tendoman77 said:
That's proberly the best price for the Hitman HD collection we'll be getting for quite some time, £10 for each game pretty much. Worth the money right now?
No. Blood Money is just upscaled and at 60fps. Not a proper remaster. Absolution was in full 1080p HD when it was first released back on the 360, so the fact they've released an HD version of it is hilarious - I i suspect the only difference with that title is the bringing of the FPS up to 60 from 30.

This pack is a cheap money grab from Eidos. I'd spend no more than $5-10 on it.
Achilles8249
Achilles8249
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:28
Looks like Marooners is a gwg title for next month.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:29, Edited on 30 April 19 at 01:30 by wolfsburgraz
I keep wanting to get all the Payday 2 DLC, then remember I'm awful at the game and won't ever play enough or get good enough to finish most of the achievements. laugh
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:43
Some of these games go on sale so much... I think I'm just gonna buy em even if I don't play them lol.

Borderlands Collection, Star wars BF 2 ETC Like I might as well just grab em they're begging for people to buy it.
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:48
builder dirge said:
Loved the first Nier. Second one looks to be quite a bit different. Is it worth it at that price?
Absolutely yes, I bought it when it was $40 and it was worth every digital penny lol.

Totally dude it's worth trust me. If that's your type of game that is. If you dont like hack and slash action then no dont bother.
JuIIIian
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:52
Looking for people to double box shinobi strikers, msg me if ur down
Your buddy DEG
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:56
Kept watching the Hitman pack since release and figured it was never going to go on sale so I caved two weeks agocry

Going to pick up Sudden Strike though. Been itching to get back into a strategy game where I don't need to bother about the completion.
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 30 April 19 at 02:18
Starpoint Gemini Warlords DLC I think, No achievements but got the game for free...so it'll even out.
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 30 April 19 at 02:19, Edited on 30 April 19 at 02:21 by MrZombieChicken
Damit, bought the council last week. Someone remind me how the refund request works again if I haven't started the game?

Edit: Not eligible for refund since it's considered dlc. Oh well, only a couple of extra bucks I guess.....
This space for rent.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 30 April 19 at 02:41
Might finally sequester some money for the Starpoint Gemini games.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 30 April 19 at 02:43
do not buy the fishing game, it sucks so bad.
acedawg4
acedawg4
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:02
Can I exchange borderlands GOTY if I havent started it yet for the sale price? Just bought it last week at full price SMH!!
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:04
acedawg4 said:
Can I exchange borderlands GOTY if I havent started it yet for the sale price? Just bought it last week at full price SMH!!
You should be able to if it's been less than 14 days. Go to your purchase page and choose refund.
This space for rent.
Johnny Broflex
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:20
Bout time the Forza Horizon 4 expansion pass went on sale. Now I can finally play Fortune Island
Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:30, Edited on 30 April 19 at 03:30 by 緑眼のイアン
builder dirge said:
Loved the first Nier. Second one looks to be quite a bit different. Is it worth it at that price?
Never played the first, this one is a goddamn masterpiece though. Well worth full price even.
Jinrui ni eikou are!
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:40
I want Turok.

People should think about the Forza 6 DLC. They don't appear on sale at the same time and the game will be delisted this year.
They will probably be on the summer sale on the middle of the year but who knows...
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 30 April 19 at 03:58
Keila said:
DrMmmPie said:
Keila said:
Cause it's my birthday in a few days and I was like I would really love BL:GOTY,but I ain't pay full price for it. And BOOOM it's on sale,it's like I'm a magician or something.
I'll allow it
It’s also a 9 year old game remaster it’s not like it’s completely new.
And with how often they put the handsome collection on sale it’s not surprising. They want as many people as possible to be able to jump into the series before 3 like me so it makes sense.
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 30 April 19 at 04:40
Keila said:
Only thing I can think of is they didn't spend much moving it to current gen consoles and the initial wave of sales is wearing down. Throw it on sale and cause a short term spike in sales again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.