The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 30th, 2019

AuthorMessage
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 30 April 19 at 05:04
I am actually very tempted (and surprised no one else is) by Vampyr for only $15. Seems like an interesting and well done enough IP in a genre that doesn’t get much attention anymore.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 30 April 19 at 05:15
Any thoughts on Master of Anima The only comparison I keep finding is that of Pikmin, however I’ve never played that nor heard about it till now lol. The art style looks really cool, and info would be greatly appreciated! toast
Matthew
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 30 April 19 at 05:20
ClaytThaGreat said:
I am actually very tempted (and surprised no one else is) by Vampyr for only $15. Seems like an interesting and well done enough IP in a genre that doesn’t get much attention anymore.
Might be better to just get game pass for a month and play it. Unless you want to own it of course.
mrbellek
mrbellek
Posted on 30 April 19 at 06:37, Edited on 30 April 19 at 06:38 by mrbellek
Finally a chance to pick up the last three PAYDAY 2 dlc packs... even though it's as part of a 'game + all dlc' pack, it's cheaper than buying the three dlcs separate.

And Call of Chtulhu for EUR 18 is the cheapest it's ever been, so I guess I'll pick that up too.
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 30 April 19 at 06:43
Would it hurt to put the FH3 Hoonigan car pack on sale just once? Just once? roll
SuperPed13
SuperPed13
Posted on 30 April 19 at 07:06
Whats the deal with save transfers and unlocking acheivements in borderlands. Heard its glitches
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 30 April 19 at 07:14
Johnny Broflex said:
Bout time the Forza Horizon 4 expansion pass went on sale. Now I can finally play Fortune Island
Only the vip pass on sale for the Xbox version which doesn’t get you fortune island? Or are you playing the windows version?
BonyXVIII
BonyXVIII
Posted on 30 April 19 at 07:34
I f’n bought borderlands goty like 2-3 days ago. This is really taking the p*ss.
Darkroder92
122,585 122,585 GamerScore
Darkroder92
Posted on 30 April 19 at 07:37
Nier Automata still expensive im gonna wait abit longer for it to be on sale for 50% discount better
$True Gaming $
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 30 April 19 at 08:28
FH4 expansion pass for me !

WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Johnny Broflex said:
Bout time the Forza Horizon 4 expansion pass went on sale. Now I can finally play Fortune Island
Only the vip pass on sale for the Xbox version which doesn’t get you fortune island? Or are you playing the windows version?
The expansion pass is on sale too, they forgot it :

Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 30 April 19 at 08:41
BlackxRyan said:
FH4 expansion pass for me !

WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Johnny Broflex said:
The expansion pass is on sale too, they forgot it :

Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle
Have they mentioned when the 2nd part will release? All I’ve ever seen is first part of 2019. Originally this was day 1 for me, but fortune island looked horribly bland and uninspired. From what others have said, sounds about right. Wondering if they’re taking extra time on it bc of the feedback. If it’s epic I’d def bite, but not knowing what it’ll be has me on the fence bc fortune just doesn’t do anything for me. 🤔
Matthew
Xealon
Xealon
Posted on 30 April 19 at 09:28
ScoPhibes said:
Hmm, still no GwG. Honestly, the last couple months have been pretty sad. I don't play multiplayer much anymore - like my stories. So, I guess no reason to buy Gold. 'Bout ten games on my price watch so.. yeah.. With the Xbox originals it just makes me worry. Hell, the 360 games have been better than the 'free' Ones.
They were already announced

Marooners
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Comic Jumper

Marooners and Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon are available now
Memo
Memo
Posted on 30 April 19 at 09:47
HangmanSi said:
I f’n bought borderlands goty like 2-3 days ago. This is really taking the p*ss.
Could you possibly get a refund, then buy it at the reduced price? Not sure about the rules regarding refunds but worth looking into!
Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other.
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 30 April 19 at 09:56
Is the Little Nightmare permanently on sale!?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 30 April 19 at 10:09, Edited on 30 April 19 at 20:06 by HolyHalfDead
DaMurn said:
Table says Fortune Island for Forza Horizon 4 is on sale, but it's actually the Expansion Pass on sale, which gives you Fortune Island + the second (as yet unreleased) expansion.
It's listed in the bundles section, as a bundle that contains Fortune Island and as yet nothing else. If it was just Fortune Island it would be listed in the DLC section. I know that can be confusing.

I've just priced it up so I know which country I will buy it from, and thought I would share for anyone else who is interested:

$19.99 CAD = $23.40 NZD (@ 5% Tax)
$17.49 USD = $26.20 NZD (@ 0% Tax) = $28.82 (@ 10% Tax)
£14.37 GBP = $27.96 NZD
€17.49 EUR = $29.37 NZD
$28.47 AUD = $30.08 NZD
$34.95 NZD = $34.95 NZD

As usual New Zealand is the most expensive place in the world to buy games. It's not just a little bit more than Europe and Australia, it's $5 more and $11 more than Canada.

What is even more stupid, is the expansions cost $29.90 each ($59.80 for both) or you can pay $69.90 for the expansion pass to "Get two game expansions at a reduced price!" angry

Claiming something is a reduced price, and then charging an extra $10 should be an illegal practice in any country. If the expansion pass was $59.79 (saving you $0.01), then it would be $29.89 NZD in the sale which would be more in line with other countries.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
L J EDM
L J EDM
Posted on 30 April 19 at 10:40
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a refund:

You bought the game in the past 14 days.
You (and any anyone else who played the game) played it for a total of no more than 2 hours.
Your home console, PC or any other device you installed it on is turned on and connected to the internet.
The game isn't running on any of your devices.
#TeamChief
supadryz
supadryz
Posted on 30 April 19 at 11:25
So Hitman HD Enhanced Collection is now available at the price it should have been in the first place.
xMvP RAMPAGEX
xMvP RAMPAGEX
Posted on 30 April 19 at 11:42
They just don't want to put the Hoonigan Car Pack on sale separately do they.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 30 April 19 at 11:54
Maybe the FH4 expansion, Gnomes Garden, and possibly Turok!
Legohead 1977
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 April 19 at 13:14
I'm surprised to see BLGOTY go on sale so soon, but when I think about it, it makes sense. I'll take this as a sign for now and wait longer to see if it drops to $15 or even $10. $20 is still more than I'm willing to pay for it right now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.