Game Discussion: Happy Dungeons Forum

Insane difficulty

AuthorMessage
ReniuPL
ReniuPL
Posted on 30 April 19 at 05:31
I need to unlock Insane difficulty, but with my 38 lvl mage or warrior i couldn't pass last mission at Death difficulty (i assumed, that unlock Insane).
Is there any other option to unlock Insane or someone could help me with that?
Posted on 30 April 19 at 13:11
Play the Prologue. I believe it is unlocked automatically at Insane difficulty.

If not, you can easily beat it on Death difficulty because you cannot die in the Prologue (the Queen revives you an unlimited number of times).
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 30 April 19 at 13:30
To unlock Insane, you have to complete the respective mission on Death, so if you beat the Prologue on Death you can then play it on Insane and as Default mentioned it is impossible to fail as you will revived by the Queen as many times as needed, it may take a while to complete if you don't hit hard though, my Lvl 50 Warrior with decent gear can clear it in about 3 minutes from start to finish.

Also you have to create a private session for the Prologue on Insane as it can't be done in groups
ReniuPL
ReniuPL
Posted on 01 May 19 at 00:24
Thank You both! But SkinnyBoi1985 explained more clear to me. I finally managed to do that... it was a piece of cake ;)
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 05 May 19 at 19:54, Edited on 05 May 19 at 19:56 by lightsup55
SkinnyBoi1985 said:
To unlock Insane, you have to complete the respective mission on Death, so if you beat the Prologue on Death you can then play it on Insane and as Default mentioned it is impossible to fail as you will revived by the Queen as many times as needed, it may take a while to complete if you don't hit hard though, my Lvl 50 Warrior with decent gear can clear it in about 3 minutes from start to finish.

Also you have to create a private session for the Prologue on Insane as it can't be done in groups
Princess Lilly

In the very last Story Quest...
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 06 May 19 at 14:02
Im not sure what im doing wrong but all i got was 'you cant match make in prologue' when i tried doing it on any setting.

Is there some sort of button thats being done to make it private/public?
Posted on 06 May 19 at 14:46
NO PULSE said:
Im not sure what im doing wrong but all i got was 'you cant match make in prologue' when i tried doing it on any setting.

Is there some sort of button thats being done to make it private/public?
I am not on my Xbox One right now to know the exact names, but that error message pops up when you click on "Quick Match." There is another option below that which is called "Create Lobby" or something similar. Try that.
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 06 May 19 at 15:04
Gotcha! Thanks!

I think i remember seeing that lower down on the selection.

Never even thought about that being the issue.

I even had a full group (me plus 3 guest controllers) and it wouldnt let me start a game. I'll look lower to try to see if theres a create private.

Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.