Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight Titles Coming to Xbox Game Pass for May 2019

AuthorMessage
SkydivingFalcon
Posted on 30 April 19 at 15:54
Yes! I was hoping for Wolfenstein II to be added to the game pass!!
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:10
Tacoma for me. Kept thinking about it after each sale.
I love it when these smaller games come to Game Pass. Rather than deciding if a few hours of gameplay is worth the price tag, I can play them, complete them, and move on.
smile

I don't know about "For the King" and could have interest in The Surge, but would love to see a walkthrough since there are so many missable achievements.
HuwCW87
HuwCW87
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:13
Awesome list, looking forward to trying for the king and wargroove, bought wolfenstein couple of weeks ago but it was cheap so I don't mind. Think they should just give up games with gold and focus on this, they don't seem to care for it much anymore anyway.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:14
xPut Name Herex said:
MasterChief Tom said:
Could someone tell me if the DLC for GamePass games is discounted if you are a GP member?

I'm currently on a 2-week trial and the DLC for Super Lucky's Tale doesn't appear to be discounted for me. I'm also thinking about the season pass for LEGO Batman 3 - will that get a discount for GP members when it enters the program?
All additional content for Game Pass games gets a 10% discount. Those Super Lucky's Tale DLCs are the only exception that I have ever seen to that rule, and it's been going on so long now I don't know if they are ever going to bother fixing the issue.
Oddly enough, I got them both with the 10% off discount. The first one I managed to get discounted some time after its release, the 2nd one I picked up immediately just to have the game completed. I guess I got lucky!

For these upcoming games, I'm very excited about For The King, as it's a co-op game that my wife is also interested in. Yay! I have Wolfenstein II still in its packaging, haha, but I got it for $10 so no big deal.
Streets Ahead
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:26
Wargroove and Black Desert for me. Good month!
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:31
I'll gladly download Lego Batman 3! laugh
And I've had Tacoma in my backlog for a while now, so it hurts to see it be added to Game Pass. angry
>insert_original_signature.txt
Morbid237
Morbid237
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:36
The gamepass list is pretty great, makes up for what might be the worst GwG game list we've ever had, too bad they didn't switch a couple of the games around. I guess they figure who cares since so many ppl have both.
conn311
conn311
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:40
Nearly bought that when it was on sale a few time glad I never
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:48
Shocked to see so many ppl happy with this list. Looks a load of bollocks. Is surviving mars any good & is it hard considering the ratio’s pretty high?
gobey17
gobey17
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:59
Wargroove I've been interested in so that's sweet! Might play Tacoma. For the King from the video's I've seen actually looks pretty decent. Turn-based rpg co-op? Sounds right up my alley!
Dibbs93
Dibbs93
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:08
Looking forward to play for the King and surviving mars, wouldn't mind playing wolfenstien as well but haven't complete the old blood yet
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:08
Noooooo! They're probably going to add most of the Lego games to Game Pass soon now that Lego Batman 3 is joining, and I recently bought a load of them. They've been sitting unplayed in my backlog the whole time too. Brilliant news for everyone else though haha!
Mortaigne
Mortaigne
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:19
Awesome month! Game Pass is incredible.
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:33
BLACK DESERT BOYS
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:44
Zerodactyl said:
Noooooo! They're probably going to add most of the Lego games to Game Pass soon now that Lego Batman 3 is joining, and I recently bought a load of them. They've been sitting unplayed in my backlog the whole time too. Brilliant news for everyone else though haha!
That's why I never buy any games unless i'm going to start them the same week, or they are >$10
Bastian Reader
Posted on 30 April 19 at 18:04
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Achievements Is an amazing game!
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 30 April 19 at 18:10
I almost bought Tacoma so many times. This is wonderful. GWG selection looks even worse now.
This space for rent.
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 30 April 19 at 18:19
xPut Name Herex said:
xPut Name Herex said:
MasterChief Tom said:
Could someone tell me if the DLC for GamePass games is discounted if you are a GP member?

I'm currently on a 2-week trial and the DLC for Super Lucky's Tale doesn't appear to be discounted for me. I'm also thinking about the season pass for LEGO Batman 3 - will that get a discount for GP members when it enters the program?
All additional content for Game Pass games gets a 10% discount. Those Super Lucky's Tale DLCs are the only exception that I have ever seen to that rule, and it's been going on so long now I don't know if they are ever going to bother fixing the issue.
To follow up, I just chatted with Microsoft support and in the process, found fine print that stated the discounts do not necessarily have to be applied to games and add-ons in Game Pass. That is the case for Super Lucky's Tale, where whomever is in charge of deciding discounts only discounted the game, not the DLC.

However, as I've mentioned this is the only exception to the rule I have noticed. So the much safer assumption will be that the DLC for LEGO Batman (and any new additions*) will be discounted 10%.

*Games that launch into Game Pass do not get a 20% discount for the first 30 days, after which the discount is then applied
Thanks for that. Will be getting the 3 months for £1 deal soon so no rush on Super Lucky's Tale just yet. Fingers crossed the season pass for LEGO Batman gets the discount in mid-June though.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 30 April 19 at 18:22
I've heard good things about Wargroove. Don't normally have Gamepass but did the 3 Months/$1 since I was already doing the Spymaster challenge. Might try it out.
ukinspro
ukinspro
Posted on 30 April 19 at 18:25
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
Shocked to see so many ppl happy with this list. Looks a load of bollocks. Is surviving mars any good & is it hard considering the ratio’s pretty high?
Was thinking the same, no interest in any of this trash.
I can get 3 months for a quid, have a code for another month and even at that price i'm still not interested.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.