Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight Titles Coming to Xbox Game Pass for May 2019

AuthorMessage
demonfingers686
Posted on 01 May 19 at 02:32
Wow, Bethesda sure are supporting game pass
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 01 May 19 at 03:25
I just subscribed to game pass for 1$ for 3 months, and I am in Quebec. I don't know how or why, but it worked. Every day I would check the offer advertising on my dashboard since the sale began, and every day I either had a 14 day trial or pay regularly 11.99 for 1 month, since this bullshit was a thing:

3 Months for $1: Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT though 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT and only through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec and Russia. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular quarterly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog varies over time.

I doubled check my account and it is true, was only charged 1.15$ and it says next billing is on August 1, exactly 3 months from now.

So if you are in Quebec, maybe check again and it will work for you too. They are also raising minimum wage in Quebec from May 1, so maybe they are changing other things as well, like the law posted in the other thread about promotions and competitions in Quebec...
EazyE2285
EazyE2285
Posted on 01 May 19 at 04:05
Wolfenstein, surviving mars and batman 3 will be getting downloaded
Russell LeCroy
Posted on 01 May 19 at 05:53
Dude! this is probably the best Game Pass month I've seen.
Dark Sonic X6
Dark Sonic X6
Posted on 01 May 19 at 07:02
DLCs should be in the program as well.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 May 19 at 08:20
Dark Sonic X6 said:
DLCs should not exist in the first place, they should be part of the game. But we lost that battle years ago, so no reason to think it should change now.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 01 May 19 at 09:22
HolyHalfDead said:
Dark Sonic X6 said:
DLCs should not exist in the first place, they should be part of the game. But we lost that battle years ago, so no reason to think it should change now.
I blame the "Season Pass" and "DLC" on the Call of Duty franchise. They normalised it.
There is always a way.
Yeltruk
Yeltruk
Posted on 01 May 19 at 13:22
bravo, game pass!
LadyofTrees
LadyofTrees
Posted on 01 May 19 at 15:45
shoot. after lego batman 2 came out on gamepass, i bought the third one. oh well
StarlinX
StarlinX
Posted on 01 May 19 at 22:18
DId anyone actually follow the link on nelsons page and read it? This little nugget of info was hidden in there.,,

"Oh, and did we mention that we have a present for you, since we love you so much (and you read down this far)? Soccer meets driving in Rocket League, an award-winning, physics-based multiplayer-focused mash-up! Choose from a variety of high-flying vehicles and show off your Xbox fandom with the Xbox Customization Pack. This pack includes: Wheels, Boost, Octane Decal, and Player Banner and is free to all Xbox Game Pass members. The pack is available first to Xbox Game Pass members ‪until July 15*, when it becomes available to all Xbox players."

Game Pass exclusive early access. Think this will be a trend moving forward?
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 02 May 19 at 00:01
Wow, a fantastic list! Not enough time to play all these games.
Buy your digital games/DLC from your favorite Mixer streamer, it really helps support them.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 02 May 19 at 06:43
Downloading now toast
Matthew
UberniXi
UberniXi
Posted on 02 May 19 at 10:10
Tacoma is a great game for those who haven't played who are achievement hunters. Super quick and easy and saves you the overpriced amount if you were to pay for it yourself.
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:54
You know, I might even play all of these :D
Hellsteeth!
ZoZombify
ZoZombify
Posted on 03 May 19 at 09:36
I'm excited for Lego Batman! lol
Inspector Adam
Posted on 06 May 19 at 16:35
Oh yes, I get to play Black Desert rock. GP is bloody awesome right now!
alex1sqc
alex1sqc
Posted on 13 May 19 at 20:36
Does anyone knows if Lego Batman 3 will come will the DLC's? Would be nice so we will be able to knock some more chievos!
Koding
Koding
Posted on 13 May 19 at 21:13
alex1sqc said:
Does anyone knows if Lego Batman 3 will come will the DLC's? Would be nice so we will be able to knock some more chievos!
Most likely, it will not come with the DLC. The version that does is the LEGO® Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition and has a gold box around its cover art. The art in the picture does not have the gold box so I think it's safe to assume it's the Standard Version.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Apostle92627
Apostle92627
Posted on 16 May 19 at 07:59
Koding said:
alex1sqc said:
Most likely, it will not come with the DLC. The version that does is the LEGO® Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition and has a gold box around its cover art. The art in the picture does not have the gold box so I think it's safe to assume it's the Standard Version.
It's just the standard version after all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.