The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Eight Quickest Game Completions from the April 30th Xbox Sale

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
575,864
DaveKinetic
Posted on 30 April 19 at 14:00
Grab some quick and easy score for a discount

Please click here to read the story: The Eight Quickest Game Completions from the April 30th Xbox Sale
BlackxRyan
592,167
BlackxRyan
Posted on 30 April 19 at 14:05
Be aware, you'll have to do a really boring grind to finish Coffin Dodgers.
Hazar Khall
559,108
Hazar Khall
Posted on 30 April 19 at 14:14
BlackxRyan said:
Be aware, you'll have to do a really boring grind to finish Coffin Dodgers.
Second.
It isnt a hard cart racer, it just gets repetitive quickly.
Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
Tanelorn82
372,215
Tanelorn82
Posted on 30 April 19 at 14:32
I didn't know there was a recent Turok game.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Nomstuff
627,277
Nomstuff
Posted on 30 April 19 at 14:48
Tanelorn82 said:
I didn't know there was a recent Turok game.
I think it's a port of the old one that snuck on the store a while ago
buttmudBrooks
952,338
buttmudBrooks
Posted on 30 April 19 at 16:03
Nomstuff said:
Tanelorn82 said:
I didn't know there was a recent Turok game.
I think it's a port of the old one that snuck on the store a while ago
It underwhelmed because it was a super, super old game that has (from what I've seen) only had a graphical equivalent of primer coated over it and they were asking $20 for each game.
Always number 2.
Death and Glory
1,415,959
Death and Glory
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:17
buttmudBrooks said:
Nomstuff said:
Tanelorn82 said:
I didn't know there was a recent Turok game.
I think it's a port of the old one that snuck on the store a while ago
It underwhelmed because it was a super, super old game that has (from what I've seen) only had a graphical equivalent of primer coated over it and they were asking $20 for each game.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil is also available but it's slightly longer and tougher than the first.
Nomstuff
627,277
Nomstuff
Posted on 30 April 19 at 17:51
Slightly more expensive though, shame it's not also on sale.
FOKENWOLFEN
265,341
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 30 April 19 at 23:14
Gnomes Garden Achievements is also o sale and is also a quick one.
NoApologies1988
Posted on 01 May 19 at 02:11
Penarium is NOT an easy game.

Buyers beware.
Shinnizle
755,628
Shinnizle
Posted on 01 May 19 at 03:48
It's also the best on the list smile
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
FOKENWOLFEN
265,341
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 03 May 19 at 21:58
NoApologies1988 said:
Penarium is NOT an easy game.

Buyers beware.
Nor stable one, The game crashes a lot, and it did twice on me when at 148 (with the perfect power up to breeze to maybe 160 barrels) and 147 haven't played the game since, well, I tried again and crashed at 120 something.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.