Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

[28/30] Olympus Reborn Now Recruiting! *Team Synergy*

AuthorMessage
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 01 May 19 at 14:25, Edited on 19 May 19 at 20:49 by CanyonSurfer
Team Synergy Achievement is available now!** Come for the achievement, and stay to work for rest of them.

Olympus Reborn is looking for 2 new members.

Our guild is ranked #71 on the global leaderboard, and rising. The guild is being led by two former Top 10 guild/Bracket 1 Guild Wars players, and supported by several players over level 1000 (many who have also played at the game’s top level). We will welcome any player over level 500, who is either done with leveling kingdoms, or are fully committed to finishing them as soon as possible. We are working towards being able to complete all guild events.

Guild Features:

- Rank 71 (and rising)

- All basic tasks complete on Monday. This provides your entire troop collection with +8 Armor and Life, +3 Attack, +2 Magic for 7 days. (Team Synergy Achievement Unlocked), and 10-15 Legendary Tasks completed.

- All guild statues over level 100, providing the maximum permanent bonuses currently available (+50% Souls and XP, +6 turns per treasure map, +10% Tribute Amount, +6% Tribute chance, and +2 glory per PvP match)

- Strong, Experienced leadership. We can teach you to up your game in every way, and constantly monitor guild chat for questions that need answers.

- Communication: Pet Chat is available, which is a group message that will alert you any time a pet event is unlocked for the guild. We have plenty of PvP players, so Pet events are a regular occurrence. An event group message is also be used for competing in Tower of Doom, and sharing teams during other weekly events. Guild club available for sharing Team video clips.

While our minimum requirements are 250,000 gold, 1350 seals for players with kingdoms complete, 1500 seals for players working on kingdoms, and 75 trophies, many of our players produce numbers that far exceed minimums. *Players who are still working on kingdoms are exempt from gold requirements, but must earn and collect all seals. If all seals are not earned, a player is likely not progressing fast enough on their kingdoms*.

We do play events, and as we grow in number and strength, there may be specific requirements later, but for now, we just ask you to participate.

We want to get as strong as possible, so that our hard-working members are properly rewarded for their efforts, and we believe that you can help!

If you’d like to have all of the support and knowledge you need to complete the game’s achievements, please send a message to my gamertag: CanyonSurfer, or join from the guild search menu by searching for Olympus Reborn. If you are below level 500, but believe that you can impress and keep up, please message me *on xbox live* with your level, screen name, and invite code, and we’ll consider whether or not you are a promising candidate.

Please say hi in guild chat if you join from the search menu.

*****You must contact me by Xbox Message within 48 hours of joining to be added to communications channels. Communication is key in a successful guild, and is therefore required.*****

Freeloaders catch a quick boot.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 02 May 19 at 02:10, Edited on 02 May 19 at 15:18 by CanyonSurfer
We are currently working on our 6th legendary task for the week!!
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 04 May 19 at 21:32
23/30 spots filled

We are nearing the end of our 7th Legendary Task.

We need about 87,000 points remaining on Portal 9 in Raid, and would ove to have a few people who like to play Raid to help us complete it.

The guild has earned 8091 trophies this week, with 4 players on the top 100 leaderboard in PvP.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 05 May 19 at 17:43
25/30 spots filled

8 Legendary tasks completed this week. Here's to a good week next week, come and join us for guild wars!
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 07 May 19 at 00:35
Original Post updated with current info.
Fastest Slug
Fastest Slug
Posted on 07 May 19 at 22:24
Thinking of just starting if you recruit fresh out of the womb.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 09 May 19 at 14:40, Edited on 09 May 19 at 15:17 by CanyonSurfer
Unfortunately, we don't have any open slots for new players (have 4 already). If you look for Lynx, Woody, or Rainbow in global chat, i believe each of their guilds help brand new players, and they're all very knowledgeable. Gotta keep my end-gamers happy. So, I need people with kingdoms completed or close to done.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 10 May 19 at 16:10
Working on LT#11, 1 spot open.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 10 May 19 at 16:40
Friendly warning, bumping threads will result in posts being deleted, edit your posts don't just create new ones.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 10 May 19 at 20:34, Edited on 10 May 19 at 20:35 by CanyonSurfer
I appreciate the notification. Can you please link the forum Rules indicating that providing new information as comments on a post is against the rules. I'd understand such a warning if i was just typing the word "bump." This just come comes off as harassment, since there is no such warning in other recruitment posts with updated comments.

I have read the site rules, and the rule isn't in that page
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 13 May 19 at 15:58
Weekly update for week ending 5/12/2019:

15 Legendary tasks completed last week.
40k+ seals earned.
8965 trophies (29th most in the top 100)
Up one spot to rank 72
3 players finished in the top 100 in PvP.
Won guild wars bracket 39 (double XP active)

2 open spots have been created. Looking for a few Guild Event heroes this week as we move forward towards greatness.
Thoric
Thoric
Posted on 15 May 19 at 19:42
I would like to join if possible. I am currently rank 222 I was rank 75 last week just came back to the game after it launched. I am working on my kingdoms still and am most of the way done. Last week I donated $160k to the guild I am currently in, I cap by seals at 1500 shortly after reset both weeks. Ranked tier 1 in pvp last week. Currently destroyed over 120 towers in guild event so far. Really looking for a guild I can be in for awhile an grow since I am going for the lvl 1000 achievement and beyond.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted on 16 May 19 at 19:03
Hi Thoric, we unfortunately have as many developmental players add we can hold. Unbreakables and Rainbow country are solid spots for people building up characters.
CanyonSurfer
CanyonSurfer
Posted yesterday at 14:43
Weekly update for week ending 5/19/2019:

- 12 Legendary tasks completed last week. (Delve event blues...)
- 40k+ seals earned.
- 8651 trophies (35th most in the top 100)
- Up one spot to rank 71
- 2 players finished in the top 100 in Invasion.
- Finished all invasion stages on Friday

1-2 open spots. Looking for a few Guild Event heroes this week as we move forward towards greatness.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.