AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 02 May 19 at 08:18
Please use this thread to discuss the Elea walkthrough
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 04 May 19 at 08:13
Hi all. wave
This is almost complete.
There are a couple of achievements where the unlock conditions are not confirmed. I've messaged the dev's to see if they can clarify and I want to do a couple extra playthroughs to test out the solution I've come up with in the interim.
If anyone has any input into the "MASTER OF..." achievements, please let me know (Recovery, in particular). It's not too time consuming interacting with everything but obviously it would be nice to have a definitive guide.
Information Posted on 17 June 19 at 13:23
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Elea Walkthrough
derektwopointoh
Posted on 30 June 19 at 02:21
Thank you so much for guiding me through this awful, awful game. The guide was great but I would like to point out that the keypad numbers towards the end of the game seem to be randomized. I had to switch the two sets you provided in order to access the lockers. Either way, thanks for putting in the time to make this walkthrough.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 30 June 19 at 04:30
derektwopointoh said:
Thank you so much for guiding me through this awful, awful game. The guide was great but I would like to point out that the keypad numbers towards the end of the game seem to be randomized. I had to switch the two sets you provided in order to access the lockers. Either way, thanks for putting in the time to make this walkthrough.
Glad to help!

So you mean that the codes for the left locker worked on the right and vice versa? I'll have a look when I get home.
derektwopointoh
Posted on 30 June 19 at 04:41
Yes indeed. I tried all 4 codes on the right locker and it finally worked on the last one.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 06 July 19 at 06:35
I couldn't replicate it but I've submitted an edit with a note about this.
Thanks for the feedback!

** And the walkthrough overlords have already added it. Thanks guys! **
derektwopointoh
Posted on 06 July 19 at 12:30
Thanks for making the changes!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.