Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

April 2019 Delistings: Telltale Games, WWE 2K, and More

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:33
The news isn't good

Please click here to read the story: April 2019 Delistings: Telltale Games, WWE 2K, and More
II ESTRANGED II
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:36
Damn it, I knew I should have bought those last telltale games I don't own.
Estranged
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:36
Nothing surprising here but still bad news. I still have to play Minecraft Season 2, the first season was one of my favorite Telltale game.
XCaptainMexico
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:39
I guess I hadn't been paying close enough attention because this is a shock to me. I would have purchased all of the telltale games before they disappeared from the store. :(
IXI FalcoN
IXI FalcoN
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:39
There goes any hope of the WD Final Season making a return for Windows 10.

I strongly recommend picking up and running through any remaining TT games you have left, it's only a matter of time until they're all gone.

And it's total bullshit that even the season pass discs are affected. The presence of the disc should have been good enough to warrant digital license for access to the episodes. A lot of these TT games will be lost for good now.
Kedrix
Kedrix
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:42, Edited on 02 May 19 at 14:44 by Kedrix
IXI FalcoN said:
And it's total bullshit that even the season pass discs are affected. The presence of the disc should have been good enough to warrant digital license for access to the episodes. A lot of these TT games will be lost for good now.
Hopefully they fix this. If you actually own the disc, it should not be an issue. I had put off some of these and now I'm guess I'm sitting around with worthless discs. I'll have to check my GOT when I get home. UGH!
Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
Tsthdg
Tsthdg
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:47
Waited too long to buy those TT games.

Damnit.
Idk
Smudgenat0r
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:48, Edited on 02 May 19 at 14:49 by Smudgenat0r
Does The Walking Dead Collection not have a physical version? I thought it did?

EDIT: I understand what it's saying now.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:52
Mm. Knew I should have been putting aside money for the Telltale games, but the head gasket of my car has been a more pressing issue.

Suppose I'll have to look into the rest... if I can.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
AaronJamesx38
AaronJamesx38
Posted on 02 May 19 at 14:53
All Walking dead games have Physical so do Minecraft ones and game of thrones! The only ones that don’t is the windows version
AJ
Bastian Reader
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:06
I just deleted game of thrones 360 a few days ago...
dlCHIEF58
dlCHIEF58
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:11
Bastian Reader said:
I just deleted game of thrones 360 a few days ago...
Shouldn't matter, if you own it you can download again even if delisted. There are very few exceptions to this rule, don't see this as being one of them.
Bastian Reader
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:16
Ok cool. I wasn't sure if the season disc counted as a purchase
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:17
That’s two Telltale games on my profile that I will never be able to complete unless they’re relisted - Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 (W10) and Game of Thrones (XB1).

Just to let everyone know, I bought the GoT physical disc for Xbox One a few weeks ago and I was unable to download or play any of the episodes since they had been delisted from the Xbox store. So I do believe it is now impossible to complete Telltale’s Game of Thrones unless you already own a digital copy.
Korewahondes
Korewahondes
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:18
To clarify things for me, I have bought recently a physical copy of The Walking Dead Collection on Xbox One but never started it/inserted it in my console.

So can I access the whole content or am I screwed because some of the episodes must be downloaded with a code?
Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:19
Zerodactyl said:
That’s two Telltale games on my profile that I will never be able to complete unless they’re relisted - Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 (W10) and Game of Thrones (XB1).

Just to let everyone know, I bought the GoT physical disc for Xbox One a few weeks ago and I was unable to download or play any of the episodes since they had been delisted from the Xbox store. So I do believe it is now impossible to complete Telltale’s Game of Thrones unless you already own a digital copy.
Oooh crap. I had Minecraft and GoT on my rental subscription list but they are so going off it now.
Beachem
Beachem
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:20
God dammit! Wish I would have had a heads up on this
Jump right out of a creek!
SpudimusPrime89
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:22
Bummer about the Telltale games, but at least I own most of them on Xbox One.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:28
I always knew those season pass discs were a rip-off. I often argued against their use in the past. But now they're outright faulty products.
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 02 May 19 at 15:30
Zerodactyl said:
I bought the GoT physical disc for Xbox One a few weeks ago and I was unable to download or play any of the episodes since they had been delisted from the Xbox store.
Wow, that is a new one. Thanks for the information. So basically the disc versions are useless by now?

Note to myself: I should start the disc versions of Walking Dead New Frontier and Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy ASAP.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.