Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 Trailer Takes Players Into the Wastelands

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,607
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 May 19 at 18:22
    Fuck, Yes!!! Can’t wait to play this game in May 9th. toast rock headspin
    Thomas Widurksi
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy844,241
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 19:39, Edited on 02 May 19 at 19:39 by wookieepuppy
    I can’t wait to play this episode in August when it is available in game pass ...for free/£1/$1/whatever the offer at the time is.
  • Eric From CaliEric From Cali1,528,970
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 02:26
    Anyone else think they release these episodes too far apart from each other? I cant even remember what happened in episode 1
    Twitter: EricDC
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy844,241
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 04:34
    Eric From Cali said:
    Anyone else think they release these episodes too far apart from each other? I cant even remember what happened in episode 1
    Yes indeed.

The death of telltale, and the massive span of time between episodes (and the inflated price if you purchased it.....and the late inclusion of the whole affair on game pass) of LiS2 has put final nail in the coffin in this form of episodic game. I will be very surprised if we see another one. Shame.... I really liked them all, too.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,544,465
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 12:07
    I'm glad that the episodic gaming genre will finally be finished. It means that if they intend to release this type of game in the future, I'd expect it to all come out at the same time.
    There is always a way.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 19:13
    Yeah this looks awesome, can't wait to play it on the 9th!
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 19:15
    Eric From Cali said:
    That's why there is a recap before every new episode. I also think that the time between each is fair amount of time
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 19:18, Edited on 03 May 19 at 19:18 by M4t7 The Ninja
    wookieepuppy said:
    Eric From Cali said:
    Yes indeed.

The death of telltale, and the massive span of time between episodes (and the inflated price if you purchased it.....and the late inclusion of the whole affair on game pass) of LiS2 has put final nail in the coffin in this form of episodic game. I will be very surprised if we see another one. Shame.... I really liked them all, too.
    You could easily support the game by paying for it rather than waiting for it to be released on game pass which then gives it a better chance of getting another season. If your happy to pay £1/$1 for game pass then you shouldn't be that surprised that games like this fail after some time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads